Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
pretty sure the bell end police are absolutely snowed under just now , you'll probably just get to leave a message underlining how outraged you are...:rolleyes:

you might find it funny - I don't

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you might find it funny - I don't

the world is not a funny place currently , toxic , megalomaniacal society where 1% of the population control over 80% of the wealth but the man in the street is to blame for everything , wake the **** up , we're all being played.

just to clarify my position Ukraine , Gaza , Syria ,Yemen , Somalia all in varying states of war

South Eastern Africa , the Eastern coast of Australia and parts of South and central America seeing the worst floods on record , with no doubt more areas further north to be effected as the seasons change , China , Japan , Taiwan , India and Bangladesh all in the firing line ....some would say weather of biblical proportions.

A pandemic that has seem personal liberties eroded and surveillance systems put in place by supposedly liberal , western governments that would have been unthinkable 5 yrs ago .

but some plank wants to posthumously pardon rioters from nearly 200 years ago.

i just don't get it , what is the relevance ...?? what purpose does it serve other than poking the wasps nest..?? pulling the tigers tail as it were.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
the world is not a funny place currently , toxic , megalomaniacal society where 1% of the population control over 80% of the wealth but the man in the street is to blame for everything , wake the **** up , we're all being played.

just to clarify my position Ukraine , Gaza , Syria ,Yemen , Somalia all in varying states of war

South Eastern Africa , the Eastern coast of Australia and parts of South and central America seeing the worst floods on record , with no doubt more areas further north to be effected as the seasons change , China , Japan , Taiwan , India and Bangladesh all in the firing line ....some would say weather of biblical proportions.

A pandemic that has seem personal liberties eroded and surveillance systems put in place by supposedly liberal , western governments that would have been unthinkable 5 yrs ago .

but some plank wants to posthumously pardon rioters from nearly 200 years ago.

i just don't get it , what is the relevance ...?? what purpose does it serve other than poking the wasps nest..?? pulling the tigers tail as it were.

I don't quite see what that has to do with PPFs remarks. I posted a tweet of a Politician being racially abused, Lammy, a politician I admire, who grew up in a Tottenham council Estate and became the first black Britain to go to Harvard. He is worth a thousand Boris Johnsons

Since PPF cannot back up claims about race baiting then it is pure racism on his part, Report filed

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't quite see what that has to do with PPFs remarks. I posted a tweet of a Politician being racially abused, Lammy, a politician I admire, who grew up in a Tottenham council Estate and became the first black Britain to go to Harvard. He is worth a thousand Boris Johnsons

Since PPF cannot back up claims about race baiting then it is pure racism on his part, Report filed
yeah mate ....nailed it..!! FFS...!! Buy a boat / make a difference..:rolleyes:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Once again the question has to be asked......

What exactly is the point you are making by recalling these dreadful stories?

It seems something that you are determined to avoid.... Go on, tell us.......

If it was a white British person he wouldn't bat an eyelid. Foreign person of colour and suddenly his interest is pricked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here