Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
It's becoming a game of pass the parcel!, TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED IN THE UK AT THE EXPENSE OF UK TAX PAYERS ! !

regards
DF

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No need to shout - we're all aware of your inherent racism, and you're extremely boring.

And just a random outburst. Not related or linked to any current news story. Just sat at home getting angry about foreigners until he pops :lolol:He really is a Wally.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's becoming a game of pass the parcel!, TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED IN THE UK AT THE EXPENSE OF UK TAX PAYERS ! !

regards
DF

Thanks for the concern but really no need to get angry on our behalf, I’m happy for my taxes to be spent helping people in need. When you find a job and pay taxes, get annoyed then if you like but please don’t tell us what to be angry over.
Thanks
Regards
Blah blah
TC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
First group of LGBT+ Afghans fleeing Taliban arrive in the UK
Students and activists in group that British foreign ministry hopes will be ‘the first of many’ in coming months

“We played a key role getting these people out and will continue to do all we can to help at-risk Afghans leave the country,” British foreign secretary Liz Truss said in a statement, adding Britain would continue to defend “the right of all people to be themselves and love who they want”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lgbt-afghans-fleeing-taliban-arrive-in-the-uk

Amazing news that they made it here safe. These people would have had Hell under the Taliban.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Students and activists in group that British foreign ministry hopes will be ‘the first of many’ in coming months

“We played a key role getting these people out and will continue to do all we can to help at-risk Afghans leave the country,” British foreign secretary Liz Truss said in a statement, adding Britain would continue to defend “the right of all people to be themselves and love who they want”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lgbt-afghans-fleeing-taliban-arrive-in-the-uk

Amazing news that they made it here safe. These people would have had Hell under the Taliban.

No doubt their more enlightened Muslim brothers and sister here in the U.K. will be queuing up to embrace them…….

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...se-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

My advice to them would be, decline any invitation to go upto the roof of the local mosque for a view of the local area.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Why not defend the rights of Islamic people to enjoy their religion in their own county

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why not defend the rights of Islamic people to enjoy their religion in their own county

I think you’ve missed the point. I know you find it quite tricky to try and counter positive posts about immigration, especially when it comes to gender and sexuality. Hard to post something against them without looking like an arse or getting a ban.

Could I perhaps suggest just saying nothing rather than coming up with something completely irrelevant.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No doubt their more enlightened Muslim brothers and sister here in the U.K. will be queuing up to embrace them…….

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...se-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

My advice to them would be, decline any invitation to go upto the roof of the local mosque for a view of the local area.

Again, pointless, irrelevant and poor attempt to counter a positive story with your thinly veiled islamophobia. You’re consistent at least.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Again, pointless, irrelevant and poor attempt to counter a positive story with your thinly veiled islamophobia. You’re consistent at least.

" Islamophobia " your are having a laugh are you not . You can't accept Islamic law in Islamic countries so that makes me " Islamophobic "

How exactly does that work ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
" Islamophobia " your are having a laugh are you not . You can't accept Islamic law in Islamic countries so that makes me " Islamophobic "

How exactly does that work ?

Sorry, this is just waffle. Come back to me when you have a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here