Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming Back Russel Salde Back To Withdean

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Welcome back to Withdean Rustle Salad you shiny bonced, loveable hunk of a hero, who did THIS

0,,10433~5466144,00.jpg

and made us all love him for 6 months. The last 2 months we may have to forget :blush:

But those scenes after Stockport, were just DA BOOM TING!!!
:bowdown::bowdown:

[yt]0H3AUgANYHM[/yt]

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone who does not give the guy a WARM reception is a GOON.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i reckon my hands are going to BLISTER with the sheer force of clapping the great man tonight

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
İbrahim Tatlıses;3685726 said:
Rubbish manager, but deserves a clap.

Not exactly rubbish but a very limited manager who achieved his aim with us and for that we should applaud him.
In 12 months will Orient fans be saying much the same, welcome back to the Matchroom Stadium ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Fair play Russ old chap.

For the magic you worked that season you deserve this

:bowdown:

For being an all round good geezer you deserve this

:thumbsup:

But once the game kick's off you will be another visiting manager.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Didn't go to Brizzle but Huddersfield & Colchester were both brilliant away days.

Slade & Big Lloyd Owusu. :bowdown:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Slade did a terrific job as manager, and was treated shockingly by the club, he needed time to turn things around in his first full season, unfortunately he wasn't given it. I hope he gets a fantastic reception tonight.

:clap:

Slade did a terrific job as manager, and was treated shockingly by the club, he needed time to turn things around in his first full season, unfortunately he wasn't given it. I hope he gets a fantastic reception tonight.

:clap:

Completely agree and have always shared those sentiments. The sending off our what really cost him in the end an d he deserved more time and just look at the great players he brought to the club, albeit there where some duds, yet Crofts, Bennett, Navarro, Dicker?

Fantastic man, long may his BONCE bring rapturous rounds of applause acorss land and sea :bowdown:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone who does not give the guy a WARM reception is a GOON.

Who would possbily not give him a massively warm reception? What he did was one of the greatest escapes in our history!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here