Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to the world Harper Seven.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I think it's alright, by their standards anyway.

At least Harper is a name that actually exists (for a person) previously, rather than some chavvy place-of-conception moniker..

My first thought was she'd been conceived on a yacht called Harper Seven. Maybe I should have creditted them with more class.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would say there are far worse names about, nearly always those thought up by celebrities, presumably hoping for an extra few column inches as a result.

Spare a thought for Petal Blossom Rainbow and Buddy Bear Oliver, absolutely guaranteed an extra bogwash when they get to school and find out not everyone has a rent-a-quote Mockney celebrity chef for a Dad.

Probably not much better for Jermajesty Jackson, Princess Tiaamii Price-Andre, Speck Wildhorse Cougar Mellencamp and Zuma Nesta Rock Stefani-Rossdale.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And say what you like about Charlie Sheen, but he apparently named his newest child (at least the newest that he knows about) Bob.

Which is a proper, solid CHAP's name.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Remainds me of an old episode of Seinfeld:

George Costanza reveals to his fiancee Susan that he wants to name his future firstborn child Seven (after Mickey Mantle's jersey number). When Susan discloses this to her expectant cousin Carrie and her husband Ken, they love the name and decide to give it to their child. This outrages George, who follows them to the hospital, desperately trying to get them to switch to a different name (among his ideas are Soda, Eight, and Thirteen).

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I still think Will and Jada Smith need to be ashamed for calling their kids... Willo and Jaden. :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I still think Will and Jada Smith need to be ashamed for calling their kids... Willo and Jaden. :facepalm:

Jaden seems quite popular now, for whatever reason. Only the other day I was in Asda and I heard the unmistakably husky twenty-a-day voice of a woman yelling "JADEN! Get over 'ere. NOW!" very loudly indeed across the pick-n-mix section.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here you go. Looks like I'm going to have to name my first two Tinkerbell Nevada and Emerald Constellation.

Celebrity Baby Name Generator

Edit: I just chucked the surname of our esteemed manager in there and it suggested a boys name of Bandit Grass Poyet :ohmy:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
nuff said

Attachments

• beckham3.jpg
    beckham3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 90

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Maximum publicity achieved, downside is the brat will have to live with this name 4 eva (Beckham- speak there)

Social services should be informed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Jaden seems quite popular now, for whatever reason. Only the other day I was in Asda and I heard the unmistakably husky twenty-a-day voice of a woman yelling "JADEN! Get over 'ere. NOW!" very loudly indeed across the pick-n-mix section.

We have a customer in our store who does the same with her daughter Demi Leigh , the only thing is its sounds more like Dairylea. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Posh Spice is a slapper ,
her daughters Harper 7 ,
and when shes shagging Hoskins ,
she thinks shes gone to heaven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here