Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to the world Harper Seven.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
You could'nt make it up,seems it's the name for the daughter of David & Victoria Beckham. :ohmy:

Last edited:

....Radio 2 thought the name was down to the time she was born "what time is it , ooooh it's about half past seven".

I was thinking of starting a thread for celebrity children with normal names, but couldn't really think of any!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it's alright, by their standards anyway.

At least Harper is a name that actually exists (for a person) previously, rather than some chavvy place-of-conception moniker. I'm thinking of Harper Lee, author of To Kill A Mockingbird. Because I'm sure both the Beckhams have read it, many times.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Harper is probably the name of the Doctor who engineered the Baby, and no 7 as it was his Utd shirt number as simple as that.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

At least Harper is a name that actually exists (for a person) previously, rather than some chavvy place-of-conception moniker. I'm thinking of Harper Lee, author of To Kill A Mockingbird. Because I'm sure both the Beckhams have read it, many times.

Highly unlikely.............that David Beckham has read a book!

Sounds like a 1940s car!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cue a raft of similar names in Essex.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

This was suggested on the news this morning. My initial reaction was it was more likely to be the Secret Seven.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sounds like a bloody washing machine.

"The all new Hotpoint Harper 7"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here