Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to the AMEX

frankie-sandford-03.jpg

That top is a bit garish.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I don't know who this girl is, but she's pretty f***ing hot alright.

I'm assuming from this thread she's the mrs of Wayne Bridge and a member of some girl group? Can somebody enlighten me?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I don't know who this girl is, but she's pretty f***ing hot alright.

I'm assuming from this thread she's the mrs of Wayne Bridge and a member of some girl group? Can somebody enlighten me?

Yep & yep, the group being The Saturdays. I have had the pleasure of attending one of their concerts with my two teenage daughters, all I can say is it was a spectacular display of visual clunge :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
FIT. Can the ladies on here say if Wayne Bridge is attractive then? From my view he is punching WELL above his weight, I mean he is no Beckham or Torres is he? #notgay

huge

Mar 23, 2011
FIT. Can the ladies on here say if Wayne Bridge is attractive then? From my view he is punching WELL above his weight, I mean he is no Beckham or Torres is he? #notgay

100,000 p/week??? - that might do it?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah but there are loads of footballers on good wages, who actually play! I'm sure Frankie could do better is what I am saying.

Ok take that he's a footballer out of the equation and concentrate on the 5.2 million pounds a year he's earning and no doubt his accountant has set him up so he's paying hardly any tax. I think that is a big motivation for a pretty girl to hook up with ANY guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here