Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to our newest Member: Southern Counties Radio...?!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
:wave:
Please can you say hello to my mum, my dad, my sisters, my Auntie Maretta and Uncle Don, cousins Danny and Angus, and everybody else who knows me :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Hello-ee everyone.

Well today, we've got a packed programme including Marjorie from the Rottingdean Macrame Society is coming in and is going to be giving us some hot tips on that all-important tea-cosy mesh, plus news of the annual sausage-sizzle in Godalming, a fascinating new recipe for toast, and the usual brainless bluster from me now that my concentration span has drifted since my wife left me. Bitch. Plus the usual phone-in, let us know what you think about today's blistering international news topic - who's got the nicest tie, smarmy Tony Blair or that nice David Cameron chap? So why don't you send the listening figures into a terminal nosespin and give us a call with your usual banal old drivel.

And we've got John Lees with the sport including soccerball and information about a great new competition to see Hove & Brighton Albion at home as they continue to try to destroy decent, honest livelihoods by raping the countryside in Lewes.

So... here's our kick-off tune this morning and it's a blast from the past, a classic from the attic, a rave from the grave with Liquid Gold singing 'Dance Youself Dizzy' while I go and find some more Prozac - and hopefully, a positive emotion.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2006
Hello all

Ian is taking a couple of weeks off to recharge the batteries and will be back for the Tranmere match.

Ironically enough he seems to be missing the Johnstone's "Piss Pot" Trophy game with the club formerly known as Wimbledon, but I digress.

Simon Levinson will be your host on Saturday, with things kicking off a bit later as we'll take the FA Cup draw live.

And I see the Large One clearly has access to our scripts for next week....

BBC SCR

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Withdean Wanderer said:

PODCAST the phone in, please:)

What he said ...

A podcast with ...

Higlights from the Phone In
Best bits from that week's commentary
The best of the pre & post match interviews
And how about excerpts from commentaries of 'yesteryear' ... the goal from Hereford, the last goal scored at the goldstone etc etc

Could be a winner :thumbsup:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Large One said:

Hello-ee everyone.

Well today, we've got a packed programme including Marjorie from the Rottingdean Macrame Society is coming in and is going to be giving us some hot tips on that all-important tea-cosy mesh, plus news of the annual sausage-sizzle in Godalming, a fascinating new recipe for toast, and the usual brainless bluster from me now that my concentration span has drifted since my wife left me. Bitch. Plus the usual phone-in, let us know what you think about today's blistering international news topic - who's got the nicest tie, smarmy Tony Blair or that nice David Cameron chap? So why don't you send the listening figures into a terminal nosespin and give us a call with your usual banal old drivel.

And we've got John Lees with the sport including soccerball and information about a great new competition to see Hove & Brighton Albion at home as they continue to try to destroy decent, honest livelihoods by raping the countryside in Lewes.

So... here's our kick-off tune this morning and it's a blast from the past, a classic from the attic, a rave from the grave with Liquid Gold singing 'Dance Youself Dizzy' while I go and find some more Prozac - and hopefully, a positive emotion.

I am offended. I absolutely adore 'Dance yourself Dizzy' by Liquid Gold.

I suggest you substitute it with 'Automatic Lover' by Dee-dee Jackson.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here