Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

welcome home binyam mohammed

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
not long before he turns up in Afganistan fighting our brave lads.deport him back to Ethopia.NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'our brave lads', who are doing what exactly? fighting for our freedom against a poverty stricken nation, helping to torture innocent people, or for securing a good supply of natural resources and or a military base in an area we don't like or trust.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Serious question:

I can't say I approve of any of our citizens being held at Guantanamo Bay anyway, but what has he actually done?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Serious question:

I can't say I approve of any of our citizens being held at Guantanamo Bay anyway, but what has he actually done?
Upset the prison guards (sorry stress counsellors) by asking them to use a cheese grater on his scrotum instead of applying jump leads attached to a car battery.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Upset the prison guards (sorry stress counsellors) by asking them to use a cheese grater on his scrotum instead of applying jump leads attached to a car battery.
I'm fairly sure the Americans sub-contracted the job of "torture on a UK citizen" to Morrocco for reasons other than the one you describe. I'm just interested to hear what he was allegedly supposed to have done.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
If he can go through the initiation ceremony as per Richard Harris in A Man Called Horse then give him citizenship (of Ethiopia).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
he's not a citizen, he is a muslim asylum seeker who left of his own free will to do "humanitarian" work inafghanistan, like you do.
I'm presuming there is no evidence of terrorist activity despite him being imprisoned for seven years and being tortured in Morrocco, which is why you want to invite this binfest?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm fairly sure the Americans sub-contracted the job of "torture on a UK citizen" to Morrocco for reasons other than the one you describe. I'm just interested to hear what he was allegedly supposed to have done.
The Americans and their franchisees dont use torture anymore , its easier to get away with rendition. :lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm presuming there is no evidence of terrorist activity despite him being imprisoned for seven years and being tortured in Morrocco, which is why you want to invite this binfest?
if you believe he left britain to engage in humanitarian work in afghanistan, you are as tony blair was described by gerry adams, a "naive idiot".

It looks like he has done nothing wrong. He was accused by the US of involvement in "terrorist activities", but even under the deeply prejudicial system being applied to those held at Guantanamo, all charges were dropped. An entirely innocent man, tortured with our assistance and agreement, has now returned to Britain. Good. I can only hope he can forgive our country for what "we" (ie our government) have done to him.

Quite why some pricks on here wish to smear him, when even the vicious US military "justice" system has stopped trying to do so is beyond me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
if you believe he left britain to engage in humanitarian work in afghanistan, you are as tony blair was described by gerry adams, a "naive idiot".
I simply don't know. And neither do you.

He may have had other motives, but really we just don't know. It saddens me that this country (& the US) will trample all over human rights "just in case" though. I'm sure they could have kept a close eye on him via the security services, or simply banned him from entering our country if it was decided that it wasn't cost effective.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It looks like he has done nothing wrong. He was accused by the US of involvement in "terrorist activities", but even under the deeply prejudicial system being applied to those held at Guantanamo, all charges were dropped. An entirely innocent man, tortured with our assistance and agreement, has now returned to Britain. Good. I can only hope he can forgive our country for what "we" (ie our government) have done to him.

Quite why some pricks on here wish to smear him, when even the vicious US military "justice" system has stopped trying to do so is beyond me.

At least he is coming home in on piece.What about innocent workers captured and beheaded? Or doesn't that count?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

A totally and utterly naive answer.

To be quite honest neither you nor I know what he was actually doing (only the people whom captured him do, and no doubt because they were American you would doubt their word)

Ask this question to yourself without any anti-US prejudices.

Why was this man in Afghanistan in a time of war? He comes from Ethiopa, he is supposedly "British" What is he doing in Afghanistan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here