Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Girls

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
run-lola-run_420.jpg

Not a beauty by any means, and the bappage department is clearly a disappointment, but I still found this little strumpet mildly alluring for some reason.

Many pretty girls think that their looks will get them everywhere, and boys/men who admire them are not interesting. So, they will seek challenge, and either some ape who couldn't give a crap becomes their type.
Or, they figure they may as well get the richest one they can - and rich blokes get these shallow tarts, so they couldn't give a crap - and become their type.

The path to low self-esteem is a wide and well-trodden one, grasshoppers.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think some people here are confusing goths and indie chicks. I am not really into goths but I bloody LOVE indie chicks.

I love a bird with a white vest on, ripped jeans and a scruffy pair of converse - cor!!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
im not really a goth fan although emos on the other hand! probably would!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I now take the train from London Road to Lewes each morning. That's a lesson in weird girls - most are getting off at Moulsecoomb or Falmer, possibly for University.

A lot of them are very much in love with themselves, and their conversation - which one has very little chance in avoiding - is vacuous bordering on the suicidal. Everything is just so, like, AMAZING. Except genuinely amazing stuff, which is SOOOO BORING.

Tragically, they never grow out of this error as they get older...

The one saving grace is that I have yet to see any of them in that blonde, dead straight hair but with dark hair at the roots, with panda-eye make up and disdainful, scornful look while reeking of vanilla. Yet.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I now take the train from London Road to Lewes each morning. That's a lesson in weird girls - most are getting off at Moulsecoomb or Falmer, possibly for University.

A lot of them are very much in love with themselves, and their conversation - which one has very little chance in avoiding - is vacuous bordering on the suicidal. Everything is just so, like, AMAZING. Except genuinely amazing stuff, which is SOOOO BORING.

Tragically, they never grow out of this error as they get older...

The one saving grace is that I have yet to see any of them in that blonde, dead straight hair but with dark hair at the roots, with panda-eye make up and disdainful, scornful look while reeking of vanilla. Yet.

Thats because these are the "UNIQUE" girls that are being referred to.

But as Les quite rightly points out even they are conforming to unconformity by being oh sooo EMO or Goth or indie basically looking and dressing like Russell Brand but with less facial hair....

So given the choice west street slappers over unique girls any time. Why? Coz they f*** like bunnies and know their way around the bedroom and dont smell of wee wee or BO.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Here's another unconventional, but stunning actress. Ellen Page - who starred in Juno. I think this is what was being referred to by Weird (ie not conventional) Girls

071101tracy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thats because these are the "UNIQUE" girls that are being referred to.

But as Les quite rightly points out even they are conforming to unconformity by being oh sooo EMO or Goth or indie basically looking and dressing like Russell Brand but with less facial hair....

So given the choice west street slappers over unique girls any time. Why? Coz they f*** like bunnies and know their way around the bedroom and dont smell of wee wee or BO.

EMOs good goths bad, but im thinking more indy girls!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Indy girls! Got it in one Munkfish!

Independent minds, non-conformist approach, independent look.

Makes me laugh when Goths think they're being so anti-establishment whereas in fact they are being TOTALLY conformist and wearing a prescribed uniform.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indie birds conform to the SAME look anyway.

Go down the Arc on a Sat nite or the Pav Tav on Thursdays, they all look the same!!! In fact go to Hectors house on Saturday nite to see Kovak, many of the birds will look the same with dreads or short spiky hair with a couple of piercings, maybe a Ramones Tshirt (ripped) and wearing (probably) black skinny jeans or some dress that "looks" 1960s...

So whilst you could say the "west street" birds look the same, so do the indie birds.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We all conform in the end TMLS!

Oh I agree mate.

Just saying that whilst the Oceana/West Street ladies all look the "same" so do the Indie birds.

Some people like the west street types some like the indie birds and thats fair enough but I wouldnt call them "unique".

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
1. thats a fine pipe! now that is UNIQUE! would be class to have a gf who smoked a pipe! not a crack one mind!

2. im not saying they are Unique, but there different to what iv ever really liked before!

3. dont forget Digital on a Friday the girls out number the boys and all the boys are complete minges! easy pickings!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here