Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Girls

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I dont know if its due to growing up, standards dropping or the fact good looking girls are generally boring!

But over the last few months i have been finding the obvious girls less attractive being Blond wagish types aka Oceana crew,

Im now finding the cooler indy girls with weird hair and a starnge look to them much much fitter! and generally nicer, although some seem to be a bit protencious aslong as you talk enough bollocks they seem to buy it!

Why is this maybe the sexual terrorists on NSC could help to explain why? ???

Personally, I always have been fan of the "alternative" type. Normally lithe, fit, with nous and character, I use to have a real thing for women wearing docs.

Those were the days

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I've always preferred the alternative girls but the only thing is now they are conforming to some uniform unconformity.

I am finding more and more the alternative, trendier and less waggish girls are just as vacuous as the 'West St Slappers'. Both seem to be very concerned with with their looks and how they are perceived. I recently went on a few dates with a girl like this and she admitted to me that she only really likes talking about herself, she can't be arsed to be intelligent and that she just wants to act like a bit of a slag.

I found this quite depressing to be honest although the look is still something I find attractive.

However I have found most of my female mates don't fall into either of these categories and are just normal girls who dress normally and have more interesting concerns other than cock and cheap shots or the latest fashions and which are the cool bands to like (quality not necessarily a concern).

Jan 30, 2008
I've always preferred the alternative girls but the only thing is now they are conforming to some uniform unconformity.

I am finding more and more the alternative, trendier and less waggish girls are just as vacuous as the 'West St Slappers'. Both seem to be very concerned with with their looks and how they are perceived. I recently went on a few dates with a girl like this and she admitted to me that she only really likes talking about herself, she can't be arsed to be intelligent and that she just wants to act like a bit of a slag.

I found this quite depressing to be honest although the look is still something I find attractive.

However I have found most of my female mates don't fall into either of these categories and are just normal girls who dress normally and have more interesting concerns other than cock and cheap shots or the latest fashions and which are the cool bands to like (quality not necessarily a concern).
oh you're so sensible i wish i was like you ...............really

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh yeah, the other thing I have noticed that all birds are starting to say even more now than they used to is that bullshit line about how most of their friends are blokes and they are much better friends with men because men are chilled out like them. Stop lying you daft bint, men do not say certain things around birds so you haven't got some unique insight into men, you a highly strung mess and I know most of your friends are female, so why talk shit?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is this the kind of lady you are thinking of? (admittedly Emily Browning is still only 20, but has that quirky, unobvious beauty..and brains to boot)

2EmilyBrowningBella.jpg

Attachments

• 56260127.jpg
    56260127.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 487

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That's that bird in Lemminy Snicket or whatever it's called. She is a fitty.

I hope that you let her continue this act for a bit then.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
There was a bird in the news a few weeks back who got kicked of a bus because her boyfriend led her around on a lead, I seem to remember her being not to shabby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here