Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Dream - What does it mean?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thats a good point lokki. Cheers tede, certainly have something to think about.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Had a dream I beat up one of my former best mates last night and then went and dumped the bird I am seeing. He is a former best mate because he shagged her while I was asleep in the other room about a year ago. What does the dream mean?

Your gayer than the Millenium Dome, thats what it means blowhard.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Les, ditch her and move on. find another woman and forget about the past.

looney's response warrants him a trip to the trick-cyclist btw :nono:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
well there is obviously something about this girl that has kept you with her, especially if you broke up and got back together. Why dont you just talk to her about it. She's obviously been a dick and will most probably be feeling awful about it. Tell her your worries and see what she says. the way she reacts should be a big indicator as to what to do next. for example if she says your being stupid then shes a no no. if she says she understands etc and wants to talk over it with you then give her a chance and talk over it properly. shes made mistakes as im sure you have. and by no means should u do anything based on a dream!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Les, About 99% of all dreams are just a way of your brain going over information that has been going through your head that day. It is only when in deep sleep that your dreams have meaning. I believe the reason you are having these dreams is because you are with her and that your brain is giving you flash backs of thoughts of her previously. Would not worry too much about it but if it does bother you then speak to her and tell her what you are feeling.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Leslie

Have you not kicked the faeces out of him:

a) Because he is well tough;

b) Because you are a weeedy little herbert; or

c) Because of your religous beliefs?

I would re-establish a friendship with Mr Casanova and then pork his girlfriend whlist he is not looking. That is what I would do that is.

Whaddya think?

PM

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Does this remind anyone else of Kev's early NSC conversations? :lolol:
No:salute:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I'm glad I didn't kick the shit out of him because I would be the one getting in trouble for it. Although maybe I should have because in the dream no matter how many times I hit him it never seems to have any effect.

Ill do it for you - I hate it when you are upset baby.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
Leslie

Have you not kicked the faeces out of him:

a) Because he is well tough;

b) Because you are a weeedy little herbert; or

c) Because of your religous beliefs?

I would re-establish a friendship with Mr Casanova and then pork his girlfriend whlist he is not looking. That is what I would do that is.

Whaddya think?

PM

When it happened I actually went on a hunt to find him, luckily I knew what time he finished work and where his bus stop was. The trouble was it took me 20 mins to get down there and they by the time I had I had calmed down enough to know giving someone a kicking outside Prime Mark at 5.30 in the evening is not a good idea. When I confronted him he tried to run away and then told everyone I tried to hit him which was bullshit. I'm in no way hard but he is such a coward (he's about 6'2" and pretty stacked) that he was shitting himself for months, so I just kept the threats coming until he got sacked from work for nicking:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
When it happened I actually went on a hunt to find him, luckily I knew what time he finished work and where his bus stop was. The trouble was it took me 20 mins to get down there and they by the time I had I had calmed down enough to know giving someone a kicking outside Prime Mark at 5.30 in the evening is not a good idea. When I confronted him he tried to run away and then told everyone I tried to hit him which was bullshit. I'm in no way hard but he is such a coward (he's about 6'2" and pretty stacked) that he was shitting himself for months, so I just kept the threats coming until he got sacked from work for nicking:lolol:

Carl - You are my HERO :) :love:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:

schweeeeet justice :clap:

now can I start a thread please for caring words of sympathy? I just tried to trim my hair (on my head ;) ) and I've right royally f***ed it up :( where's the gin :( :( :(

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Weird Dream - What does it mean?

looney said:
Your gayer than the Millenium Dome, thats what it means blowhard.

Interesting that you always come up with the gay insult Looney, do you think maybe you have something playing on your sub-conscious?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
schweeeeet justice :clap:

now can I start a thread please for caring words of sympathy? I just tried to trim my hair (on my head ;) ) and I've right royally f***ed it up :( where's the gin :( :( :(

Oh dear tede, this does not sound good.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
tedebear said:

Simply remove all your clothes, walk around naked, and I guarantee no-one will notice you've screwed up your hairdo. Believe me, it works.

And then post a photo on here.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Vlad the Impala said:
Simply remove all your clothes, walk around naked, and I guarantee no-one will notice you've screwed up your hairdo. Believe me, it works.

And then post a photo on here.

seconded:love: :love: :love:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Weird Dream - What does it mean?

Les Biehn said:
Interesting that you always come up with the gay insult Looney, do you think maybe you have something playing on your sub-conscious?

Oh I come up with all sorts of flames, interesting that you and enigma react more to the gay ones.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here