Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekly Magoo Poll(posted for Vulture!!)

Weekly Magoo Poll ( on behalf of Vulture)

• Go now

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Nah he's great who else is there

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • Scared to commit to either of the above

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
:lolol: Yeah, just maybe :lolol:

Alternatively, how about a dose of reality, that McGhee has a year left on his contract and he will certainly be our manager come August? But keep up these pointless weekly threads if you whingers get something out of it! :smokin:

f*** off wanker

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
:lolol: Yeah, just maybe :lolol:

Alternatively, how about a dose of reality, that McGhee has a year left on his contract and he will certainly be our manager come August? But keep up these pointless weekly threads if you whingers get something out of it! :smokin:

They weren't so pointless when the Magoo INS were winning them were they???? :dunce:

gerbil said:
They weren't so pointless when the Magoo INS were winning them were they???? :dunce:

Yes they were! These stoopid polls never fail to produce just pointless lower-common-denominator garbage level of discussion, no matter what the outcome is.

Icy Gull said:
Not having a shot against 10 men would suggest otherwise? John Byrne was very critical of CKR yesterday and reading between the lines he was suggesting that CKR lacked bravery by having his eye on the defender closing him down rather than the ball. He undoubtably has the talent but does he have the motivation, and if not is that not the manager's responsibility to a degree? Same with Fruity and Carole and Robinson imo.

I obviously didn't hear John Byrne's comments, I had to make do with what I saw with my own eyes. That was us dominating the second half in territory and possession. Our end product wasn't great because our strikers are not Championship standard at the moment, but the fighting spirit was excellent. We were one down against a team of good Championship-level pros who are having a mini revival under Waddock. We had every excuse to cave, but we didn't. We kept fighting and we forced the errors from QPR, whether that was Gallen or Bignot. That deserves praise for the spirit of the team, not the OTT comments I've read about the game.

CKR didn't have his best game but it's totally unfair to suggest he lacked courage. In previous games often he's been too keyed up and given away cheap fouls, I think he was trying not to do that this time. CKR has motivation coming out of his eyeballs, what he doesn't have is the experience, nous and probably fitness yet to embarrass guys like Shittu and Evatt who were both having fine games. I also think CKR will benefit more when paired alongside a targetman who will give him space. CKR is having to play the more physical striker role in the team at the moment because the only alternative is a boy like Gatting. I reckon we will see the best from CKR in the deeper support striker role, where he will have more space to run at defenders and use his deadly shooting power.

Last edited:

vulture said:
f*** off wanker

.....oh and good luck Icy Gull having your constructive debate with potty-mouthed chavs like this :smokin:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
John Byrne said that we had no shots in the entire 90 mins.

Down we go. Thanks Magoo.

I shall just mention my mates text message to me after the game:

"Dont let score decive you. That was f***ing INEPT, useless xxxxs, if that twat of a boss has nerve to say we can still stay up I'll have a big poo on his head, f***ing awful, no shots, cant pass , no passion + so slow".

And this is from someone who isnt really against Magoo and has been going since 1984.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
.....oh and good luck Icy Gull having your constructive debate with potty-mouthed chavs like this :smokin:
Listen Wanker more people think you are a total xxxx on this board than me so stop being such a twat

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
CKR will come good.

At the moment he is lacking confidence, however I personally feel that he has gone backwards as a player sice we signed him.

He also has to learn (quickly) to stop giving away cheap fouls which cost us possession.

As somebody else on another thread said he will be a good second striker, playing off a decent terget man.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
see the lardy jock clown had more support than thicky...and knight says he sacked the ljc because of polls like this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here