Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekly Magoo Poll(posted for Vulture!!)

Weekly Magoo Poll ( on behalf of Vulture)

• Go now

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Nah he's great who else is there

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • Scared to commit to either of the above

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pointless thread.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Dick Knight's kareoke song

"I should of changed that stupid Jock
I should have made him leave his key
He's taking Brighton down
So you can f*** off Mark Mcghee"

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Too late to sack the jock JOKE now, he should have been AXED after the Coventry cup defeat when a new manager could have used the transfer window to strengthen the squad.
Might as well keep the lardy Jocko clown now and get a nice relegation on his CV then he can f*** right off and take the f***ing Clipboad clown and Fatty White with him :angry: :angry: :angry:

seagulls4eva

Feb 7, 2006
Cumbria
It's too late to sack Mcghee now. If he goes now we'll have a caretaker manager for the rest of the season, though any caretaker manager could probably do a better job than Mcghee. If Mcghee had gone weeks ago, we probably wouldn't be 7 points from safety with seven games to go until the end of the season. He got us into this divison and he kept us up last year, but now it's really time he left.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Caretaker manager - Bob Booker hmmm
Remember what happened last time?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
ARS members stabbed in back by Leader.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Who will take over from Ernest? He has betrayed all that ARS stands for.

Well spotted.
I didn't want to bring attention to it and be accused of gloating.
:lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bwian said:
Are all you people calling for McGhee to be sacked living in la-la land? WE DON'T HAVE THE f***ing MONEY TO PAY HIM OFF.

It's really quite easy to understand. We don't have the money to pay him off now and we haven't had the money at ANY point this season to pay him off-if we had, he'd probably have gone months ago..

So which part of "We don't have the money to pay him off" do you people not understand? It really is very simple.

So you want him to stay merely because of the cost of removing him? How about weighing that up against the cost of our almost certain relegation?

vulture said:
Ok,but for whats its worth just maybe there is a agreement between Mr Knight and Mr Mcghee that if we stay up there will be no change but if we go down Mcghee will resgin stating that he does not want to manage at league 1 level,Mr Knight will thank him for all his hard work and both parties move on

:lolol: Yeah, just maybe :lolol:

Alternatively, how about a dose of reality, that McGhee has a year left on his contract and he will certainly be our manager come August? But keep up these pointless weekly threads if you whingers get something out of it! :smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
:lolol: Yeah, just maybe :lolol:

Alternatively, how about a dose of reality, that McGhee has a year left on his contract and he will certainly be our manager come August? But keep up these pointless weekly threads if you whingers get something out of it! :smokin:

I have been a McGhee fan throughout this appalling season but something is wrong and it is totally unrealistic not to look at and question his inabilty to get the best out of this squad. I'm not convinced getting shot of him is the way forward but fans have every right to put some of the blame on him. DK also needs to take some of the flak as he is the man in charge and his inabilty to get players in also needs questioning. I appreciate our circumstances but we are not even competetive anymore and glibly dismissing Magoo outers is not constructive.

We need some luck of the Irish rugby team yesterday coupled with a few refs as dodgy as the Welsh git and his bent/incompetant linesmen from last night's game. Completely off topic to a fellow rugby fan, as an Englishman I feel we do not need partisan Welsh, Irish or Scottish refs for England games who show an unbelievable and suspect bias against England. Bring on the Southern hemisphere refs for England games.

Icy Gull said:
we are not even competetive anymore

Strongly disagree, that's not what I'm seeing when I go to our games. We are very competitive but just lack the key talent in important areas, that's the story of our season. Changing the manager would have bugger all effect on that really. But the best of luck for your constructive debate with the whingers, I don't feel they really want that to be honest, just a pointless slagging session to get a bit of frustration out of their systems :smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
Strongly disagree, that's not what I'm seeing when I go to our games. We are very competitive but just lack the key talent in important areas, that's the story of our season. :smokin:

Not having a shot against 10 men would suggest otherwise? John Byrne was very critical of CKR yesterday and reading between the lines he was suggesting that CKR lacked bravery by having his eye on the defender closing him down rather than the ball. He undoubtably has the talent but does he have the motivation, and if not is that not the manager's responsibility to a degree? Same with Fruity and Carole and Robinson imo.

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lord Bracknell said:
ARS members stabbed in back by Leader.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Who will take over from Ernest? He has betrayed all that ARS stands for.

Selective quoting Lord Berknell and if someone from Lewes Council had done that to you then you would have wet your old womans drawers.
You know damn f***ing well I said the Jock joke should have been sacked last season and nothing has changed my opinion.
But now there is simply no point in getting rid of him as not even Jose Mourinho could save us now so SACK him at the end of the season and hopefully that will be last football will ever see of the LARDY JOCKO CLOWN :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Shropshire Seagull said:
How would I have known my preferred vote option was/wasn't there if I hadn't :dunce:

So a poll on the manager has the options,

Go
Stay
Neither

what other options do you want:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here