Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekends Bets?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Will post mine tomorrow, watcha got?

LUMP on the Tottenham/Brighton/QPR treble.

:rave:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Just put my £20 winnings from the AFC v Crawley game (both to score) on Hoffenheim v Koln..both to score.

If THAT wins, I'll put on an accy later. :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This week's four timer - a win again this week would be my third week running. (That should put the mockers on it)

CHARLTON
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
QPR
PETERBROUGH

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Half time/Full time, Oldham/ Brighton......25-1

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Cheers Hoffenheim, that's another £17 profit.

It's ALL about the 'both teams to score' bets. That's 4 in a row I have won. Just need to do your research, and youll come out on top.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

It's ALL about the 'both teams to score' bets. That's 4 in a row I have won. Just need to do your research, and youll come out on top.

Sounds like a gold-mine

Was it 17/20 tonight then?

I suppose you just pick games where both teams score regularly and don't keep clean sheets?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Sounds like a gold-mine

Was it 17/20 tonight then?

I suppose you just pick games where both teams score regularly and don't keep clean sheets?

It was 3/4 actually, just checked. So £15 profit. They are usually around that, or 8/11.

Yeah, STOKE for example score regulary, but also concede very regularly in the same games. And just by looking at the teams' record for tonight's German game, it seemed unlikely that both wouldn't score!

Also, try and look for the very evenly matched teams. Tonights were 2/1 for the home, and 6/4 for away. Seems obvious, but still! :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It was 3/4 actually, just checked. So £15 profit. They are usually around that, or 8/11.

Yeah, STOKE for example score regulary, but also concede very regularly in the same games. And just by looking at the teams' record for tonight's German game, it seemed unlikely that both wouldn't score!

Also, try and look for the very evenly matched teams. Tonights were 2/1 for the home, and 6/4 for away. Seems obvious, but still! :thumbsup:

Nice one

Funny you should say that, as I usually look for evenly matched teams regarding the odds when trying to pick out draws. They are hard to predict, as usually one team scores more goals than the other (rarely 0-0), so your 'both to score' looks a good deal :thumbsup:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton

So, any more 'both to score' tips for the weekend? Its an interesting bet and its becoming really popular.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I use Corals GOALS coupon, pick 9 games with both teams to score, £2 accumalator pays about 140-1.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My usual £5 six team winning, sorry, losing acca:

Coventry City
Leeds United
Rochdale
Sheffield Wednesday
Crewe Alexandra
Lincoln City

180/1

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Arsenal
QPR
Charlton
Colchester
4.71/1

Plus Albion/Latics more than 2.5 goals 2.1/1...it will be a goalfest mark my words...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£1 on Arsenal to beat West Brom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here