Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

weekend in play school 2

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Can I just point out - I refuse to room with Turkey this time and insist on having my own room

From what I hear, I'd of thought you'd want to share one with Sheebo.
:lolol:

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Calm down calm down. I seem to remember you pouring aftershave into a cup. Which I later drank from? And doing stuff under the covers. and throwing yourself against the wall.

I'm best of as far away from you as possible!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
looks like dwayne and brighton boy wanna share a room then.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
be cafefull of he dolphin pub. its full of retards during day. or always used to be anyway.. other than that clethorpes is a shitole. :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't think Filthy will like that very much.

Last time I had my own room but for some reason me and Safeway slept on the floor and Grin slept in my bed.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dont want to put the dampners on your little excursion,But why the fcuk are you going for a wkend in cleethorpes? Its bad enough having to spend an hour and a half there,Was it not enough going there last season and staying?

The place is a complete hole,Has no nightlife and is full of weird pikey/inbred typres,Whats the story then?

Your better off doing the sensible thing and waiting until the 27th feb and staying in uk's number 1 city MANCHESTER! for the stockport game!

Dandyman

In London village.
byf said:
Dont want to put the dampners on your little excursion,But why the fcuk are you going for a wkend in cleethorpes? Its bad enough having to spend an hour and a half there,Was it not enough going there last season and staying?

The place is a complete hole,Has no nightlife and is full of weird pikey/inbred typres,Whats the story then?

Your better off doing the sensible thing and waiting until the 27th feb and staying in uk's number 1 city MANCHESTER! for the stockport game!

The Gentlemen's Drinking Club will be travelling first class to Stockport. Please ensure that you and the rest of the Burberry clad un-washed confine yourselves to the goods wagon.

Thank you.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dandyman said:
The Gentlemen's Drinking Club will be travelling first class to Stockport. Please ensure that you and the rest of the Burberry clad un-washed confine yourselves to the goods wagon.

Thank you.

Beefy and I are joining the Gentlemen's drinking club for the excursion to Burslem.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The gentlemans drinking club (what a bunch of alcoholics)!!!!!

We shall be traveling up in standard class+not in the goods wagon as you put it! But im quite sure we wont see you........................As you will be to busy pretending your a cut above the rest with your complementry tea!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
byf said:
The gentlemans drinking club (what a bunch of alcoholics)!!!!!

We shall be traveling up in standard class+not in the goods wagon as you put it! But im quite sure we wont see you........................As you will be to busy pretending your a cut above the rest with your complementry tea!

And biscuits.:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here