byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

Zanzibar fc!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
chemical brother said:
Waheeeeeey this thread is about to get quality...

xx

for the record if anyone is rejecting anyone or anyone feels rejected or whatever I am always available and have no problem with sloppy seconds

i hear chappers is available after crabtree has a go on him

Dandyman

In London village.
bhafc4eva said:
I have it on good authority chumpman and crabbers play in the same queer sunday team for kemptown so he must be brilliant. Couple of faggotts

Ah, such rapier like wit. Are you the ghost of Oscar Wilde, by any chance ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
I have it on good authority chumpman and crabbers play in the same queer sunday team for kemptown so he must be brilliant. Couple of faggotts

Ooooh do behave.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Ooooh do behave.

Well Faggot breath which team do you play for and we can arrange a little friendley coz i play for a sunday team aswell....No hard tackles from behind though chumpers and no chasing me around the pitch with a pink feather duster.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
Carefull bhafc4eva (an excellent moniker..), Chappers can bum you at a hundred paces, he's hung like a f***ing SHIREHORSE, and young pikey arses are his favourite.....

You best watch out then john boy, actually in your case you will go looking for it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
Well Faggot breath which team do you play for and we can arrange a little friendley coz i play for a sunday team aswell....No hard tackles from behind though chumpers and no chasing me around the pitch with a pink feather duster.

I play for AFC Yo moma is a slag.

byf said:

AFC Lizard are actually a 6-a-side team, but if push came to shove I'm sure we could get a full size team together. Might be fun.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I play for AFC Yo moma is a slag.

Oh them ive heard of them before,Isnt that the special needs team whos mums have concieved runts+unwated children?

Your brave for owning up chumpers...aka runtboy!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol I leave to view the Cowdenbeath FC website for 5mins, get back and its turned into Gay Wars II :lolol:
I dont play 11 a side so rule me outta this lovefest!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
Oh them ive heard of them before,Isnt that the special needs team whos mums have concieved runts+unwated children?

Your brave for owning up chumpers...aka runtboy!

No, it's something i made up so I could indirectly call your mother a slag.

Love and kisses

Runtboy

xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here