Nov 21, 2003
Use your time trying to persuade Dick Knight to bring Micky Adams back! :clap:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
1. Spring Clean House (takes 2 days)
2. Get Haircut
3. Rent 1 or 2 movies I haven't seen and watch with bottle of wine on sofa whilst doing nails (combined with haircut is another day)
4. Book a short holiday (one night away) for somewhere not to far away, with a good pub nearby... (takes 2 days)

and theres your week gone, return home to a spotless house, with a new hairdo and go to your local pub with mates for your last night!

(Thats what I'd do anyhow you could omit the doing nails bit :lol:....)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In a week you could be a Todd Carty character each for a day or two. Starting off as a charming tearaway, your shaggy hair enticing hairloving teengirls into your stubbly bathroom. Midweek you'd have AIDs, and on Thursday you'd be giving it to your near-dead fishfaced mum. Friday is obviously a This is Your Life with footballing, black Benny Green, sausage-handed Adam Woodyatt and Chris Ellison.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Meade's_Ball said:
In a week you could be a Todd Carty character each for a day or two. Starting off as a charming tearaway, your shaggy hair enticing hairloving teengirls into your stubbly bathroom. Midweek you'd have AIDs, and on Thursday you'd be giving it to your near-dead fishfaced mum. Friday is obviously a This is Your Life with footballing, black Benny Green, sausage-handed Adam Woodyatt and Chris Ellison.

:lolol: , i would love to be you for a day MB

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
rospants said:
:lolol: , i would love to be you for a day MB

What would you be wearing? And why just me for a day?

Being me is no fun, i am afraid. I understand, from medical advice, i am just two months away from being the owner of workable brain. One i can write half-decently with, maybe. I still rotate in this workchair with the frustration of only seeing fragments of a world i once experienced or watched on tv. But just two more months of confusion and tangled acruity is an amount i think i can take.
After that, i will let you be me for a weekend. No bank holiday ones. Just a normal one. September, or something.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Without Limits said:

Brought FM 07 yesturday but i cant stay in playing that and NSC all week can I?

Well thats how i've been spending this week off so far!

It fills the time before people are home to go to the pub.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
tedebear said:
1. Spring Clean House (takes 2 days)
2. Get Haircut
3. Rent 1 or 2 movies I haven't seen

How do you know he hasn't seen some films that you haven't?

You didn't think this through very well, did you?

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
sorry to hear your still not 100%, are you in pain still?

Meade's_Ball said:
What would you be wearing? And why just me for a day?

Being me is no fun, i am afraid. I understand, from medical advice, i am just two months away from being the owner of workable brain. One i can write half-decently with, maybe. I still rotate in this workchair with the frustration of only seeing fragments of a world i once experienced or watched on tv. But just two more months of confusion and tangled acruity is an amount i think i can take.
After that, i will let you be me for a weekend. No bank holiday ones. Just a normal one. September, or something.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Take a week off - what can I do??

Why didnt you think of that before you took a week off (without sounding to patronising)

here is good idea, but maybe on the wrong path..........Go on holiday????

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
csider said:
Take a week off - what can I do??

Why didnt you think of that before you took a week off (without sounding to patronising)

here is good idea, but maybe on the wrong path..........Go on holiday????

I got loads of holiday to use up so had too take time off! dey only phoned me sunday morning to tell me i have to have the week off so didnt really get chance to plan anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here