Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday V Brighton - Help Required

nickswfc

Oct 17, 2005
Hi,

I run an independant SWFC site - Wednesday Wonderland.

As part of the match preview I do a short interview with the opposition fans to get an insight in to their team.

Would anyone be willing to take part? I'll simply e-mail you 9 questions and then publish the answers on my site.

Cheers :drink:

Nick

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just put....

" One Team in Yorkshire..."

and they are top of the First Division

We are Going Up
We are going Up:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

nickswfc

Oct 17, 2005
1. What has your start to the season been like?
2. Where do you think you will realistically finish this season?
3. Who has been your best summer signing?
4. Who are your danger men?
5. What are your views on Mark Mghee?
6. If you could take one player from the Wednesday team to the Brighton team, who would it be and why?
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match?
8. How do you think Wednesday will do this season?
9. How is the Falmer project going?
10. How is Leon Knight doing?
11. Finally, what do you think the score will be?

Cheers lads!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nickswfc said:
1. What has your start to the season been like? SHITE
2. Where do you think you will realistically finish this season? SURVIVAL - JUST
3. Who has been your best summer signing? THE JURY IS OUT ON THAT BETWEEN NONE OF EM AND CAROLE THE FRENCHMAN
4. Who are your danger men? YOU'RE HAVING A LAFF!
5. What are your views on Mark Mghee? WORKING AVERAGELY UNDER REDICULOUSLY HORRENDOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
6. If you could take one player from the Wednesday team to the Brighton team, who would it be and why? DONT KNOW ANY SHEFF PLAYERS - SORRY WOULD AKE TOWNS PAWEL ABBOTT THOUGH
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match? SEMI FINAL OF FA CUP AT HIGHBURY
8. How do you think Wednesday will do this season? 19TH
9. How is the Falmer project going? DONT GET US STARTED...WE WILL KNOW BY 31ST OCTOBER
10. How is Leon Knight doing? AGAIN..IF HE PLAYS FOR YOU YOU LOVE HIM, IF HE DOESN'T HE IS A USELESS LITLE SHITE. WE LOVE HIM
11. Finally, what do you think the score will be? 2-0 TO WEDNESDAY

Cheers lads!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nickswfc said:
Not a lot to go on is there!

Apart from the season you put us down :(

FA CUP 2-1 Robinson and case

Highbury

fantastic day ...very Hot. You had the North bank, we had the clock

Lots of people are too young to remeber that on here

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
nickswfc said:
1. What has your start to the season been like?
2. Where do you think you will realistically finish this season?
3. Who has been your best summer signing?
4. Who are your danger men?
5. What are your views on Mark Mghee?
6. If you could take one player from the Wednesday team to the Brighton team, who would it be and why?
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match?
8. How do you think Wednesday will do this season?
9. How is the Falmer project going?
10. How is Leon Knight doing?
11. Finally, what do you think the score will be?

Cheers lads!!

1. Like the maiden voyage of the Titanic. So full of promise....
2. Just above the bottom three.
3. Did we sign someone in the Summer?
4. Mark McGhee - more dangerous than any of our players at the moment.
5. 5 more matches to turn this round.....
6. None.
7. None.
8. Near us, maybe below us.
9. Slowly, tantalisingly slowly.
10. Getting better, needs the occasional application of high voltage to his testicles.
11. 1-1

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. Disappointing
2. 4th from bottom
3. Paul McShane
4. Seb Carole, Dean Hammond
5. Doing a good job in extremely difficult circumstances
6. None - we're desperate but not that desperate
7. FA Cup semi-final, Highbury 1983
8. One place above us, if you're lucky
9. About as fast as a one-legged tortoise hopping up a hill
10. OK - our gain your loss
11. Draw - 1-1.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1. Disappointing. We had been playing some good football but not getting the wins, and now we've gone crap.
2. 20th
3. Probably Seb Carole, French quick and tricky right winger from Monaco. Seems to have lost form in the last couple of games.
4. If we turn up Leon Knight, Jake Robinson, Sebastien Carole, Dean Hammond. If not no one.
5. He's a good manager, done well to get us where we are and keep us here.
6. Your left back because we don't have one.
7. Ummmmm.....
8. Relegated I'm afraid.
9. Long story, but we'll know by 31st October.
10. Better than last season, limited in the last few games as he's had rubbish service.
11. 2-1 to the Albion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1. What has your start to the season been like?Not as good as we'd have liked. But I guess it's better to be bottom after 12 games than after 45 games. We've been unlucky not to win a couple of games we drew, so an improvement is not out of the question by any means.
2. Where do you think you will realistically finish this season?Bottom 5 again, although the current bottom 8 won't change much so I guess that tells what I think our highest and lowest possible positions will be.
3. Who has been your best summer signing?Seb Carole. We're still waiting on Colin Kazim-Richards to start showing what we suspect he is capable of. A solo goal, running on his own from the half way line at Slumhurst Park tomorrow night would be a nice place to start.
4. Who are your danger men?Carole, Knight and CKR - but only occasionally unfortunately.
5. What are your views on Mark Mghee?Doing a good job in increasingly difficult circumstances. He's trying to, maybe naiively, build an attacking side on a shoestring.
6. If you could take one player from the Wednesday team to the Brighton team, who would it be and why?Ipswich and Blackburn have already done that for us - Shefki Kuqi ALWAYS scores against us.
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match?There is only one worth talking about, and it aint the 4-0 home drubbing in 1992 when you even brought on 86 year-old Lawrie Madden. The FACup Semi of 1983.
8. How do you think Wednesday will do this season?Similar to us - you'll either cling on or you'll drop. Bottom 8 for sure.
9. How is the Falmer project going?You're 2 weeks too early!
10. How is Leon Knight doing?I'm impressed with his reaction to the public bollockings he occasionally gets. He's a championship striker (no better) but he seems increasingly loyal to this club, and I admire him for that.
11. Finally, what do you think the score will be?It's nailed on to be a draw.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You've got to include this quote from el pres when asked by a rival what to expect from us this season

This season we are playing with two wingers who can't cross, and two five foot two strikers, so it's a bit like being attacked by the dwarf clowns at a circus on a fire engine with three triangular wheels.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Simster said:
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match?There is only one worth talking about, and it aint the 4-0 home drubbing in 1992 when you even brought on 86 year-old Lawrie Madden. The FACup Semi of 1983.

I thought it was 4-1 and Chivers scored...

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
nickswfc said:
Not a lot to go on is there!

Apart from the season you put us down :(

But being good sports we got relegated at Grimsby the next week to make you feel better

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
nickswfc said:
1. What has your start to the season been like? the performances have been generally good, but we often haven't obtained the results we deserved. recently, we have been struggling
2. Where do you think you will realistically finish this season? above the bottom three, hopefully higher
3. Who has been your best summer signing? sebastien carole has been our best permanent signing, but paul mcshane and wayne henderson (both on loan) have been terrific
4. Who are your danger men? leon knight, jake robinson, seb carole, albert jarrett
5. What are your views on Mark Mghee? terrific manager. not appreciated enough
6. If you could take one player from the Wednesday team to the Brighton team, who would it be and why? chris brunt. looks a great prospect and has one hell of a shot on him!
7. What is your most memorable Brighton Vs Wednesday match? not been a fan for long enough to remember a real cracker, so it would have to be when we won 2-0 with knight and mcphee scoring
8. How do you think Wednesday will do this season? relegation i'm afraid
9. How is the Falmer project going? ask again on the 31st october
10. How is Leon Knight doing? leon is much loved around here these days. has a lot of class and usually works hard. mcghee has sorted out his attitude
11. Finally, what do you think the score will be? 2-1 to the albion:ascarf:

Cheers lads!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here