Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday game

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Does the "Mystery of time and space" book have anything to do with anything?

I'm beginning to think that no one has REALLY completed this!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
lammy you are officially turd at this game!!!!!

To get past the final red force field you click on the background wall (left side of the computer) in the final room on the right. That opens the trap door above that you discovered earlier (but had something blocking it). You then go back to the first shield room place and switch the shield so that the final one is free. Go all the way back round the top floor (you must have moved the green forcefield but I think you've already done that) and back down through the passage. and roberts your fathers brother:jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Vinyl Richie said:
lammy you are officially turd at this game!!!!!

To get past the final red force field you click on the background wall (left side of the computer) in the final room on the right. That opens the trap door above that you discovered earlier (but had something blocking it). You then go back to the first shield room place and switch the shield so that the final one is free. Go all the way back round the top floor (you must have moved the green forcefield but I think you've already done that) and back down through the passage. and roberts your fathers brother:jester:

Err yeah I've done all that. You then get to a coke machine. turn left and you're in another room. In there there is ANOTHER red forcfield. I've taken that biatch down. Now the DOOR IS LOCKED. How do I get through this door?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
A key that you found in the computer that you hacked off in the second force field....

I don't remember being stuck where you are. But that is literally the very last bit of the game. I might try to wizz back through it all to catch up...but it takes AGES

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
There's a poster Syberia that you have to click on towards the end. Can someone say what's on the website it says to visit as it's blocked by Websense at work. :angry:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Vinyl Richie said:
A key that you found in the computer that you hacked off in the second force field....

I don't remember being stuck where you are. But that is literally the very last bit of the game. I might try to wizz back through it all to catch up...but it takes AGES

Ahhh so there's a key in the second room! I turned the lights off so it made it a bit difficult to find thigs like keys! :dunce:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Vinyl Richie said:

Is that the room where you cut the wires?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
think so, can't remember

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I'm in there now and there ain't no key! Could be because I cut he wrong wire first! (how did you know which wire to cut first?)

Where is this key?

Argh?!?!?!?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Crawley Boy said:
What's blocking the passage to area 51?

don't worry about that. You need to rearrange the room with the alarm clock in it to get down there. Have you got past the green wall?

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
ben andrews girlfriend said:
HELP!!!! got the head in the box, put the stone tiles in the device, what do i do then!!!!!!!
You need to move the slabs so that there is a path across then release the head on the glass. It will then move back and forth across. Move the chair, close the walkway by clicking the post on the left and then the door should open (I think)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here