Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday Fans...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They should rename that site 'Twattalk'.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Hmmm, they're right that we've not been playing that well, no? (Didn't go away on Saturday though). They seem to be doing ok at the minute, and have a reasonable chance against us imo.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hmmm, they're right that we've not been playing that well, no? (Didn't go away on Saturday though). They seem to be doing ok at the minute, and have a reasonable chance against us imo.

25 points out of 27 is not a sign of a side who hasn't been playing that well imo- plus we did play well on Saturday but Rochdale are a good side also, the only thing I could criticise was our defence, and El-Abd is back for this one.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Gus did'nt seem to happy that we lost our game up at Wednesday so I reckon he'll have the lads fired up for this one.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hmmm, they're right that we've not been playing that well, no?

Correct - NO.

We haven't been showing much flair and we haven't hit the heights of Peterborough/CHarlton away, but what does a defence need to do to be told they are playing well? We conceded 4 goals in 8 matches. "Not playing wll?" don't make me laugh. We haven't been firing up front, but we've done enough and have won eight of our last nine games.

Jesus - this easy myth about not playing well really gets my goat (can you tell). We've been playing well enough to win every game in March - and none of those was flukey. Enough of this lazy description please.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wednesday fans have every reason to be bouyant after two wins - after all it's their best run of the season!

Doesn't stop them from being a bunch of ignorant arseholes on that site though - perhaps we can live up to the reputation they are so keen to give us and rape them on Saturday :)

And yes it is true that we haven't been at our best lately but as TRHK says, our defence is immense and each time they have had a "blip" this season and conceded more than one goal, they have bounced right back to their niggardly best and of course we will have el Abd back for Saturday's game. The midfield showed positive signs of returning to a quality passing game at Rochdale and with Barnes back we will have a little more to offer up front for the first time in a few weeks. Indeed with the finishing line in sight I think the whole side will be out to enjoy themselves from here on in starting with two home wins to get us past the 90 point mark. From there we will be unassailable!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who cares what they think? I reckon we'll win it simply because we're a better team than them. They're banging on about their new strike partnership being top class but I doubt they'll even see much of the ball to be honest. I'd take 1-0 in this one, although a quality 5-0 thumping would make reading OwlsTalk a thoroughly enjoyable experience on Sunday and Monday.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
to be honest, I dont care if we play like a load of tripe, 3 points is just whats its about,

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I really don't understand why you lot look at other teams sites and then feel the need to link it on here?

Do other teams do this?

Wednesday fans are hardly likely to say they're going to get stuffed on Saturday on the back of a 4 nil win.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
We've been playing well enough to win every game in March - and none of those was flukey. please.

Dagenham we were the second best team.
A few others were pretty equal, could have been draws.

Not saying we've been bad, but not well enough that beating Wednesday is a given, as people are suggesting.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Yep, hope I'm wrong but I think we are in for 4 very tough home games to keep the unbeaten record intact, will be interesting to see how we handle the run in after such a good season.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
25 points out of 27 is not a sign of a side who hasn't been playing that well imo- plus we did play well on Saturday but Rochdale are a good side also, the only thing I could criticise was our defence, and El-Abd is back for this one.

This. In many ways it was a better performance than a lot of the wins we've had recently.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Dagenham we were the second best team.
A few others were pretty equal, could have been draws.

Not saying we've been bad, but not well enough that beating Wednesday is a given, as people are suggesting.

Playing 8 games in a month it was allways going to be tough trying to maintain top performances in all the games, I fully expect Southampton to struggle in some of they're 8 games this month as well.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
This. In many ways it was a better performance than a lot of the wins we've had recently.

Playing 8 games in a month it was allways going to be tough trying to maintain top performances in all the games, I fully expect Southampton to struggle in some of they're 8 games this month as well.
Totally agree with all of this. Just dispute that it's laughable that Wednesday fans are saying they reckon they've got a half decent chance on Saturday.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It has taken Weds 23 games to get 2 less points than we managed in the last 9.

Which is the team that hasn't been playing well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here