Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans want Poyet

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bollocks! 42% of them want Martin O'Neill - quite a few of the rest want Kevin Keegan! Look at the poll on their website.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What is up with Wednesday though, bouncing between the championship and League 1? They should be a premiership side, and always were up there when I was younger. But they haven't had a good season in a long time now.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just read that thread, seems to be one or two saying Brighton have no potential but the majority are acknowledging that Brighton could be going onto bigger things.

As for the ones saying Poyet isn't right for them, no experience etc. I can understand their point of saying Poyet has literally just had a good few months of results. They don't know how deeply him and Bloom are rebuilding this club and the style of football we are playing most weeks. And long may that work go under everyone's radar.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This lot are surely the most deluded of all Internet fans in our division.

Their forums are astonishing. They are clueless.

A few years in L1 may hopefully make them wake up and smell the coffee
I've never liked Sheffield Wednesday. Almost without exception, the Wednesday fans that I have met have turned out to be absolute morons. And their delusion here is crystal clear. They are a big club but where does this need to be disparaging towards better run clubs come from? And funniest of all, there is a good chance not only that we will be in a higher division than them next season, but we'll also have more season ticket holders than them.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As I keep telling my daughter...

I want....

...... don't get.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Madine was a good signing. He's scored quite a lot this year and he's still a kid. (Didn't he score against us last year?) It's quite clear they have money to throw around. So it is understandable that their position is causing managerial frustration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here