Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weddings during the football season...

my cousin has booked her wedding in Cyprus same weekend as play offs.
Was announced pre-season so was gutted that I may miss the Albion at wembley but looks unlikely now
However her fiancee is a Baggies fan which i told him the situation in which he is now begging for the wedding to be change to week afterwards or for the wedding to be after the match English time

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've just booked the venue for my wedding next year on June 5th, after the play-offs and just before the World Cup. Perfect! You can't go getting married during the football season and mess up everyone's lives, it's just not on at all!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I planned our wedding date, studying the Sunday Times fold out and keep Sports Calander.
On our wedding day I missed the Speedway World Champs. Having arranged it for the week between the end of the season and the FA cup, with no test cricket, in sight.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Like Notters I am missing the Wycombe game next weekend for a wedding in Southport. We helped persuade my 3 lads to come by promising a Premiership game somewhere in the vicinity. The groom, however, being an Everton STH had the nouse to choose an international weekend....
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here