Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Five (Is this the end?)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It would be best if he tried to keep his job IMHO

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
samparish said:
kick her in the ****

like this?

CuntPunt_1.jpg

:jester:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Becky start the same day as our hero Kev?

In my eyes if that bitch is bossing the Ape about after a week in the job she needs a good telling, as well as a kick in the ****.

Kev, you're better than this, don't lose face, don't suffer the indignity. Let them know what you think of their stinking job and be sure to go out in a blaze of glory (I'm sure you can think of something suitably storyworthy)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
samparish said:
You WANT to run this risk of this man serving you fast food? :eek:

Unlike as I never buy KFC, McDonalds etc

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
brightonfan_86 said:
Got into work at 10:00AM, got told I missed the damn staff meeting for a new range of chicken called Zinger Chicken.
This is f***ing AWESOME news. I shall be making my way to Burgess Hill KFC this week to sample some. :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Got into work at 10:00AM, got told I missed the damn staff meeting for a new range of chicken called Zinger Chicken. So Juan kicked me up the arse for missing it.

WARNING: THE NEW ZINGER CHICKEN IS DISGUSTING!

Maybe you could ask for a transfer to the KFC marketing department Kev :lol:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
Got into work at 10:00AM, got told I missed the damn staff meeting for a new range of chicken called Zinger Chicken. So Juan kicked me up the arse for missing it.

WARNING: THE NEW ZINGER CHICKEN IS DISGUSTING!

Ling told me to wash up the fryers in the wash basin, so washed them up.

Juan then told me to do a four head of chicken, went into the fridge and found out there where boxes stacked full of chicken, 10 purples boxes and about 40 brown boxes full up to the ceiling of the fridge.

So I then pulled out four bags from the purple box and then prepared the chicken, after a short while Becky came over and then watched over my shoulder and bossed me around like Aldolf Hitler.

When I finished preparing the first bag of chicken, I then opened the second bag and then Aldolf Hitler smelt the damn chicken and it was f***ing zinger chicken, I DIDN'T KNOW FFS!

Juan then said the bag says Zinger Chicken on it, I didn't know. I was getting mighty angry at this stage, so then Ling told me to wash the chicken in the wash basin to get rid of all the flour.

I started to wash off all the flour of the zinger chicken, after I did the whole tray, Aldolf Hitler then comes round the corner after doing her own 8 head, and then tells ling there are still bits on the chicken, I had enough after this point I was absolutely fuming I was going to come back to it but she didn't give me a chance.

So I got dressed and just walked out, juan and becky where calling me back but I just had enough of her bossy ways.

Is this another way of saying you want Mcghee out?

Did the same thing while at Mcdonalds in Brighton, you did the right thing before they think they can start taking the piss.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
After I calmed down, I came back to the shop and then apologised to Becky, and then Ling told me I don't want you to work today, please go home sorry.

Claim he touched your chicken zinger tower

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here