Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding at the amex??

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and your avitar clearly demonstrates you are a gentleman of good taste and standards

True-still whilst i wish the couple well i just find the whole idea of marriage anywhere outside of conventional areas tacky and meaningless-yes i know things are done in different ways,but it would not be my preference.

As for having a go a the numbers in attendance i feel some people clearly have standards issues.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
You have to give them credit for being the first happy couple to get married at The Amex. Although a traditionalist, the days of just church weddings are long gine and good on them! Hope they had a great day as lond as they didn't sit in WL L0166.

By the way, am watching Stormin Norman's Big Beach Boutique on BT Vision this evening. That was an evening and a bit.

Is she a babe though?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You have to give them credit for being the first happy couple to get married at The Amex. Although a traditionalist, the days of just church weddings are long gine and good on them! Hope they had a great day as lond as they didn't sit in WL L0166.

By the way, am watching Stormin Norman's Big Beach Boutique on BT Vision this evening. That was an evening and a bit.

Is she a babe though?

Perhaps i could have,no,i should have replaced "i find it a bit tacky" with this..oh well

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
If she didnt walk down the tunnel to gosbts then it doesnt count:p

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
What a load of bollocks. I am a Christian and I was married in a Church (Ditchling) . A Christian wedding is defined by the fact that a priest, vicar, druid is actually there to conduct the proceedings. Were you there then to confirn none of the above were present are you just trying to undermine a happy couple's day in a unique location?

It was not a proper Christian Wedding as it did not take place in a Church. I wish the happy couple all happiness for the future.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
Saw the wedding car arriving earlier this avo when my bro and I went to have a look at the amex. Was a jag with a bha number plate.

The stadium looks awesome!! Got stopped by security but they said it was open from Monday.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here