Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding at the amex??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ScreenShot056.jpg

Congratulations Kevin Attwood and Sue King!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm all for multi use,good of the club,so take the money and i am a fan,but no way in the world would i have a wedding at Falmer.each to their own but not for me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Obviously big Albion fans, so its a big congratulations from me. First 15 years are the worse!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I thought the AMEX was a place of hope and joy - not a place where misery can start! :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm 15 years this year,does it get better from now on then??

if you pop to the loo or get a drink,don't leave this page open for prying eyes-me thinks-

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Terrible turnout ! Must only be 25 people

Are you surprised?
Those are just the people that could walk there. All the others couldn't get through on the phone to get their travel vouchers or book their car park space.
There would have been a few cycle there, but found out the mountain bike wheels wouldn't go in the racks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seagulls fans first to marry at new Amex stadium
Kevin Attwood and Susan King are Seagulls season ticket holders at the new stadium

A couple from West Sussex who delayed their wedding for a year so they could get married at the new Brighton and Hove Albion stadium are tying the knot.

Kevin Attwood and Sue King, from Shoreham, are the first couple to have their wedding at the new Amex stadium.

"I have been a massive fan since I was about nine years old and it's absolutely a dream come true for me," said Mr Attwood.

He said the idea of getting married at the stadium had "grown" on his bride.

Brighton & Hove Albion will play their first league game at the new stadium at Falmer, East Sussex, in August.

The last match was played at the old Withdean Stadium in May.

The couple's wedding is being held overlooking the away supporters' end while the reception is at opposite end of the ground overlooking their seats in the North Stand.

"The plan was to get married about a year ago but they didn't have a wedding licence at the Withdean but they told us that the Amex would have one," Mr Attwood said.

"So we decided we would wait a year. We were over the moon to find out we would be the first ones there."

He joked that their guests were planning a 40-a-side game during the evening reception.

"Actually, I think we would all get thrown out and our season tickets revoked if we touch the pitch," he said.

Good luck to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here