Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Website

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not bad but I think you need to clarify the phone number a bit - could confuse our American brethren also I think the phone number could me made a bit more obvious, it is currently tucked at the bottom of the page.
You may want to put some photos of local attractions and the area not just the villa.

Looking forward as soon as you can get some feedback on there from previous tenants always good to see what others think and do you give discount to Albion supporters?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
From the Rates page

"Any booking of 6 days or less will incur a cleaning charge of $85 will apply" You need to lose either the 'will incur' or the 'will apply'

"Rates are subject to change and do Not include taxes"

imo this should either be 'NOT' or 'not' the capitalisation looks a bit strange

From the Contacts page

"Please don’t hesitate if you have any queries just get in contact with us."

I think you need to replace this with 'Please don't hesitate to get in ccontact with us if you have any queries'

And I agree with the other poster about the telephone number. How about putting the telephone number/email link on the top of every page next to the logo?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Screw the website, this is just a big plug for your villa, is it not?

;) :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just two quick notes:

1. Comma's after words then a space, just noticed a space then a comma then another space on the homepage writing somewhere

2. Telephone number is incorrect at the bottom, should be as it is an international +44 1444 881901, don't need a 0 before the area code. 01444 is only used within the UK

Also needs a bit of colour

Yes I am a moaner

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Also on the location page it says the villa is in America. Wouldn't it be more accessible to have it in Camber Sands? (for example)

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Screw the website, this is just a big plug for your villa, is it not?

;) :lolol:

not my villa i'm not going to see a penny, just wanted to see if i could do the website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here