Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weather Warning

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
B.M.F said:
But retards have an illness that they are usually born with whereas supporting whomever is a personal choice so stop using it in the wrong context please or I will have to report the posts as offensive to one of my family members whom is what a lot of people would regard as a retard.

I apologise to you, and anybody else that it may of offended.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Oceanic said:
Yeah I'm a member of the British National Party and proud. The only retards are people like you who allow this country to become a third world country and will only realise it when it's to late. Tosser :tosser:

YOU are a class 'A' ****.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Goodfella said:
Because, anybody who has anything to do with the BNP in my eyes is a retard.

Why do the lefties like you have to attack with insults if someone supports a right wing party.Am i a retard?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
algie said:
Why do the lefties like you have to attack with insults if someone supports a right wing party.Am i a retard?

1. Who said i am a 'Leftie'

2. I will refrain from using the term above as it offends some people, but if you support the BNP then yes, you are a ****.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Goodfella said:
I apologise to you, and anybody else that it may of offended.

Thank you Goodfella, it is nice to see there are still some gentlemen about on this site insead of the torrent of verbal abuse strung out by some of the kids on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here