Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weather Warning

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
From the BBC:

Sunday 27 May WEATHER WARNING Heavy rain will affect southeastern parts of England today and overnight. 50mm of rain is possible with perhaps up to 100mm locally which may cause flooding problems. Along with strong winds, conditions on the roads will be difficult. Valid until 2100BST
Sunday 27 May There are no weather warnings in force anywhere in the United Kingdom.
:ohmy:

Goodfella said:
From the BBC:

Sunday 27 May WEATHER WARNING Heavy rain will affect southeastern parts of England today and overnight. 50mm of rain is possible with perhaps up to 100mm locally which may cause flooding problems. Along with strong winds, conditions on the roads will be difficult. Valid until 2100BST
Sunday 27 May There are no weather warnings in force anywhere in the United Kingdom.
:ohmy:

Played at singing hills golf course this morning and it was on and off, brought a Callaway umbrella, best money I’ve spent in a while. Playing tomorrow, rain, it only stops the weak minded from venturing out.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Weather Warning

Oceanic said:
Played at singing hills golf course this morning and it was on and off, brought a Callaway umbrella, best money I’ve spent in a while. Playing tomorrow, rain, it only stops the weak minded from venturing out.

Really?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely it's only the weak minded that play golf in the first place.

afters said:
golf: the most boring game ever invented. also the one game that chavs with a bit of cash love to play

Only boring to those who haven't a clue how to play it. Need cash to play, well if people stopped being beer monsters then they could afford clubs. Mine are second hand. Great being out in the countryside, fresh air and relaxing.

I'd rather play golf than watch Brighton away at Scunthorpe and spend £100 odd quid on complete rubbish. That £100 odd quid could go towards my new clubs

Goodfella said:
And, buy a Callaway umbrella. ???

Well when it's pissing down and you're at singing hills golf course then you've not got much choice on what to buy when you're teeing off in 15 minutes, I'd rather pay the extra then get drenched. What do you suppose I do, say hold on broth, just going to nip too Brighton for waterproofs and an umbrella etc. Get real.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Oceanic said:
Well when it's pissing down and you're at singing hills golf course then you've not got much choice on what to buy when you're teeing off in 15 minutes, I'd rather pay the extra then get drenched. What do you suppose I do, say hold on broth, just going to nip too Brighton for waterproofs and an umbrella etc. Get real.

Sorry, cant imagine that scenario at all.

Goodfella said:
Sorry, cant imagine that scenario at all.

That just goes to show the mentality of you. I suppose sitting at withdean in the pouring rain and you’ve got an umbrella store a few feet a way and you’d just ignore it because buying one would make you a snob? Most people would think sod this, I’ll buy one and go without the beers, get a grip twat.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Oceanic said:
That just goes to show the mentality of you. I suppose sitting at withdean in the pouring rain and you’ve got an umbrella store a few feet a way and you’d just ignore it because buying one would make you a snob? Most people would think sod this, I’ll buy one and go without the beers, get a grip twat.

What i meant was, you f***ing retard, is that i couldn't imagine going to some singing hills playing golf, and if i did i'd check the f***ing weather forecast first.

Twat.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Goodfella said:
What i meant was, you f***ing retard, is that i couldn't imagine going to some singing hills playing golf, and if i did i'd check the f***ing weather forecast first.

Twat.

Was the use of the word retard necessary? It is one of the most detrimental things you can call anybody in my opinion and shows utter disrespect. I would rather someone use the word cun t than calling or even using Retard:nono: :nono: :nono:

As to Golf, I am shit at it but it is without a doubt one of the most skillful sports in the world. Yes you will not be superfit playing as you are only walking but the ability to move the ball around and hit it out of the rough onto a green has to be one of the most satisfying things to do in sport.

Last edited:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
B.M.F said:
Was the use of the word retard necessary? It is one of the most detrimental things you can call anybody in my opinion and shows utter disrespect. I would rather someone use the word cun t than calling or even using Retard:nono: :nono: :nono:

Because, anybody who has anything to do with the BNP in my eyes is a retard.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oceanic said:
Great being out in the countryside, fresh air and relaxing.

You could achieve that without ruining it with the golf part.....

Goodfella said:

Twat.

Hope it doesn't catch on to football as there'll be some really pissed of people you rectum. Next time Brighton are playing at home then I’d advice people to check the weather because if it’s raining then you sad ****s who sit in the south stand in the rain are retards.

TWAT!

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Goodfella said:
Because, anybody who has anything to do with the BNP in my eyes is a retard.

But retards have an illness that they are usually born with whereas supporting whomever is a personal choice so stop using it in the wrong context please or I will have to report the posts as offensive to one of my family members whom is what a lot of people would regard as a retard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here