Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wear to buy Goalkeeping Jerseys?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Pun intended!

Anyway just wandered to Sports Soccer in North Street, JJB in Western Road and JD Sports on the corner of Churchills Mall......not ONE Goaliee top...well some England thing but it was crap! Anyone know where to get a decent top with elbow/shoulder padding?
Thanks in advance

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Club shop.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Went to the club shop but nothing until the new kit comes out, I need one by next wednesday and a cheap one at that, dont fancy paying £35 for BHA goalie AND new shirt :eek:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
they've got LOADS of junior sizes at JJB

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I saw bugger all Vinyl!

Maybe the totty down western road was playing on my mind too much, i'll have another look monday, cheers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Braders7 said:
that was a class shirt :clap2:

oh yes! possibly the greatest goalie shirt ever. shame it went with that grey kit. how many times did we actually wear that?

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I wouldn't bother with the big retail sport shop chains as they never seem to be bothered to stock proper sports equipment. If you need one quickly I suggest you check the smaller independents either Swifts in Grand Parade (where I was able to purchase a pair of proper Keepers padded shorts at short notice recently) or Roses in Western Road Hove. The latter had plenty in stock when I last went in there in April. I'd recommend both over the JJBs and Sport Soccers of this world, served by people who are knowledgeable about what they sell rather than some disinterested spotty school leaver.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Prefer to try the stuff on so thanks for the online links but I wont use them.

Thanks TOT I'll check out swifts as its alot closer to work than the other one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
swifts is legendary

they do a decent pair of goalkeeper trousers as well

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Remind me where it is again....???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Theatre of Trees said:
Grand Parade , opposite North Road and the TSB building, it has a yellow shop sign.

wonderful thanks mate :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here