Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will win this league at a canter

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
The standard of this league is awful compared with Mighty Leeds, even -15pts this was a donated promotion for the Champions of Europe.

Not long until we come to Brighton either and give you benders a good beating :safeway

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The standard of this league is awful compared with Mighty Leeds, even -15pts this was a donated promotion for the Champions of Europe.

Not long until we come to Brighton either and give you benders a good beating :safeway

Just like you've successfully managed to do on the last 2 visits to the withdean?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did something speak?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Did something speak?

:bla:

15 points behind, now 3.

You are doing a good job of losing points fast and failing to sell out your little shack, i bet its full when Leeds come to town though.

There will be Leeds fkin everywhere, btw anyone got any spares? :D

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
:bla:

15 points behind, now 3.

You are doing a good job of losing points fast and failing to sell out your little shack, i bet its full when Leeds come to town though.

There will be Leeds fkin everywhere, btw anyone got any spares? :D

Spare what? Brain cells!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And that means what?

You are sure to win this time because you did before?

I love that logic! :lol:

Read my post again child, I never claimed we were going to win.

What did your low-life parents tell you about "Thinking before you speak"???

Your parents must be very proud.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Look at you morons, you cant talk about football because you are wank and you'd rather go and watch Sussex play cricket than Brighton hahaha.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect he wanted to visit a big messageboard, waccoe is but a blog compared with NSC.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Is this what your life consists of. Trying to wind up(thats like a watch not the breezy thing outside) people on a message board.

Get a life you pathetic gimp

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Talking of Cricket, I see Yorkshire just avoided relegation....must be a new experience for them all, after all they can't rely on their "Champions of Europe" to do that now can they?:D

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Credit, where credits due.

The Yorkshire Puddings have pulled the 15 points around remarkably quickly, but when the first defeat comes that's when it all starts to unravel. :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You probably will. I am sure the wrting off of debts and ripping off creditors whilst signing players on big wages for undisclosed fees will be a distant memory if/when you win the league. Tell me, will you change the Waccoe forum to Waccolo?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sorry. my mistake.

Thought this was YORKSHIRE CCC thread resurrected from just two weeks ago.

:mushy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here