Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We want our 15 points back

larus

Leeds home form last 5 games, is 23 out of the 24 teams. Only Luton are blow them.
W1, D1, L3. GD -2.

Champions of Europe :tosser:.

Real Madrid, AC Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool - they must quake with fear when they hear the Leeds roar.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Tough, you broke the rules and you don't deserve them back.

which rule was that kev?
sir mawhinney would be delighted to hear from you because the fl are squealing like good uns right now because bates is going to haul them over the coals.

get in touch with mawhinney the fl have been unable to identify a rule that was broken.

against their preferences maybe, but no rule. if you know better you ought to let them know.

sir brian
the football league
30 gloucester place
london w1u 8fl

or give him a bell 0844 463 1888

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I'd prefer to ask Galatasaray.

That's if they even remember you...

as someone who saw his pal killed that night that is one of the shittiest things, perhaps only second to twatford telling my wife to screw our dying daughter, i have seen posted on here. thankfully the majority are not like you dumbskull.

please do come tell it to kevs kid though. he'd love to hear it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe it's just me, but you didn't seem to hear much from Leeds fans (either on here or in the case of any of the Leeds fans that I know) about making a big deal of getting the points back when they were winning every week and seemingly cruising towards promotion, but now it's fallen apart a bit, getting the points back (or at least making a song and dance about how hard done by they were to have them taken away in the first place) seems to be a big deal.

Funny, that.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
edited for privacy actually.

but frutos, if you are in any doubt about what leeds fans or at least those with the clout and finance to do so have been doing these past few months then get in touch.

the court case will be very interesting (and expensive) not just for myself and the situation i have found myself in or for leeds fans but for football as a whole. that is if it goes that far of course and a nice deal isn't done beforehand.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Theres an old adage that you won't find in any rulebook.

"What goes around comes around"

Leeds richly deserve that 15 point penalty for the manner in which they have conducted their "business" these last few years. I hope to christ this points penalty sticks. If it was up to me, they'd have been dumped in the basement division and forced to play in flip-flops for a season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
which rule was that kev?
sir mawhinney would be delighted to hear from you because the fl are squealing like good uns right now because bates is going to haul them over the coals.

get in touch with mawhinney the fl have been unable to identify a rule that was broken.

against their preferences maybe, but no rule. if you know better you ought to let them know.

sir brian
the football league
30 gloucester place
london w1u 8fl

or give him a bell 0844 463 1888
Didn't the FL say the club had broken the FL's rules on insolvency ? Boston United went into administration knowing that they would be relegated anyway and dropped two divisions and are now in the Blue Square North. LUFC accepted a 15 point deduction in order to compete in League 1 this season and unsucessfully appealed against this - if they hadn't taken the 15 point deduction the other alternative was expulsion.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Didn't the FL say the club had broken the FL's rules on insolvency ? Boston United went into administration knowing that they would be relegated anyway and dropped two divisions and are now in the Blue Square North. LUFC accepted a 15 point deduction in order to compete in League 1 this season and unsucessfully appealed against this - if they hadn't taken the 15 point deduction the other alternative was expulsion.

the fl tried to say that yes, before realising that was actually no rule, no do or don't in their rule book. they have, as of yet, despite being asked many many times by lawyers from all of us (inc the fa) not been able to confirm which rule = 15 point penalty. it simply does not exist. they have their preferences and preferred methods for doing things, but no set rules.
the appeal and the kangaroo court that followed it, has become one of mawhinney's biggest concerns now. on the surface having everyone vote might seem fair enough, but as with both leeds and the fl the surface merely tells a snippet of the whole story.

the boston situation is very different to the leeds one (though certain parts do form some bits of a case for us) but i have a screaming baby to deal with and no time to type more.

Jan 30, 2008
i asked you this morning as to where you drink in leeds on match days but you were not forthcoming with any info , now you have woken up how about a reply?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Look a few of us were just having a drink in the Shoemakers in N/hampton when it all kicked off.

What can you do? :rolleyes:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I don't suppose theres any danger of banning any threads about Leeds is there? It really does bore the tits of me.

the fl tried to say that yes, before realising that was actually no rule, no do or don't in their rule book. they have, as of yet, despite being asked many many times by lawyers from all of us (inc the fa) not been able to confirm which rule = 15 point penalty. it simply does not exist. they have their preferences and preferred methods for doing things, but no set rules.
the appeal and the kangaroo court that followed it, has become one of mawhinney's biggest concerns now. on the surface having everyone vote might seem fair enough, but as with both leeds and the fl the surface merely tells a snippet of the whole story.

the boston situation is very different to the leeds one (though certain parts do form some bits of a case for us) but i have a screaming baby to deal with and no time to type more.

Rules have to start somewhere, so Leeds have screwed around enough to have required new ones.
Your club went out and spent money on players like that and didn't get a return on the investment - and that sort of thing is what OUR chairman is careful not to do (by paying big wages to Bas and bowing to every agent's demands and and).
So cavalier and crazy got your mob in trouble - as a fine example of how NOT to act in football (and the fans were ANOTHER thing!).
That your club made mockery of rules that are in place to keep people honest, by accepting a points penalty when it didn't matter one whit, then dodged debts to everyone including the taxman - I for one, see NO reason to feel sympathy if the you are knocked by mock-up rules.

It's f***ing POETIC in fact.

and relax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here