Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We suddenly appear to have goal (accompanying) music at the Amex!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The first song was Lights Out by Royal Blood not sure what the second one was

Think it was a Fat Boy Slim single second time around?

Was certainly there on BT Sport. I didn't notice it the first time but it was mentioned on our WhatsApp group. Second goal I did notice it.

Goal Music OUT! I don't care if the players want it someone should explain to them it's the sort of nonsense that Palace do.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
My goal scoring music would definitely be something from side two of Bowie’s Low. But really it should be this...

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Think it was a Fat Boy Slim single second time around?

Was certainly there on BT Sport. I didn't notice it the first time but it was mentioned on our WhatsApp group. Second goal I did notice it.

Goal Music OUT! I don't care if the players want it someone should explain to them it's the sort of nonsense that Palace do.

Ok,that's two songs from artists with local links,maybe that's the thinking behind it.
Maybe next song will be supergrass or Carl Cox.
And I agree,fair enough if the players want it at the moment but I don't want to hear it when we are back in the ground.

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Oh I get it Black Hill is Earnest, welcome back Earnest [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. I’ll be getting a Wetherspoons take out breakfast delivered soon, so I can enjoy my sausage once more.

My sauce tells me Potter is off to Chelsea as assistant to Rafa. He then disappeared into the non existent George Street throng.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can’t see it discussed anywhere else.

But you can definitely hear it on MOTD!

Haven’t noticed it when I have attended recently.

Look at me! I got a press pass so I can write incoherent shit on the internet that will be read by Jo Wadsworth!

Thank you. I’ll be getting a Wetherspoons take out breakfast delivered soon, so I can enjoy my sausage once more.

My sauce tells me Potter is off to Chelsea as assistant to Rafa. He then disappeared into the non existent George Street throng.

Piss off Timmy

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh Beach Hut calling him our leader confused me, he use to say the same about Ernest [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I realised which is why I posted.
It's so strange that someone who wanted all their posts deleted and their name erased, now wants to post here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It seems as though that account has been permanently banned.

As, I believe were some of his other accounts including Falmerfourtickets and Paul Valley, but not this one yet. It is strange, like putting on a pair of cheap sunglasses and a false beard and trying to sneak into a pub where you've been banned multiple times and the vast majority of the clientele think you're a complete tosser and despise you :shrug:

Maybe he gets some sort of kick from being told to piss off ? Something about not getting attention in early childhood perhaps ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It seems as though that account has been permanently banned.

He'll be franticly searching the internet looking for another "amazing" Brighton reference that "only he knows about" to use as his next account so we "won't know it is him".

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He'll be franticly searching the internet looking for another "amazing" Brighton reference that "only he knows about" to use as his next account so we "won't know it is him".

The result of which would, of course, be everyone knowing it's him immediately.

I am fairly confident in saying that such an action on his part would result in the same outcome as has happened to Black Hill. He made his bed in relation to NSC a couple of years ago in circumstances we probably don't need to revisit - he will now be expected to lie in it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I feel the love for our Dear Leader

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here