Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We should be walloping teams like this"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Out of curiosity i wonder if you lot say the same thing in you lose at bournmouth ? :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does ANYONE believe Wigan are a big club? Even when they remained in the Premier League by default, nobody was that impression, Shirley?

Pathetic little club.

Indeed for many years they were the Crewe of the premiership. Now they have found their level they won't be rising again.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Out of curiosity i wonder if you lot say the same thing in you lose at bournmouth ? :wink:

If you are going to come on here and try and take the piss, at least check you spelling, tosser.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I think it's chuffing stupid to say it if you lose to anyone, as it football anyone can lose to anyone. If any match was a full-gone conclusion then there wouldn't be any point in it taking place and no-one would turn up to watch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Well I said it after the play off semi final defeat to a tinpot club that have gone on to embarrass the top tier of English football, so I was right that time :smile:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Coyle was a woeful appointment. Europa League aside they should be right up there with their squad. Whelan courts the media far too much. If he'd sat down during the summer and consulted people with a brain in their head he might well have brought in the right man. Good for us though :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Yet another Palace troll appears on a thread that has phuck all to do with him or his tinpot club.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

No, we'll clearly be too busy looking forward to walloping Barnsley ( obviously ) :lolol:

*will the palace trolls spot that this is actually not serious ???*

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here