Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We should be beating teams like Brighton

JulioArca

Oct 29, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
There's only ONE?

:(

Even allowing for the well-known prediliction of Albion fans, that may not be enough.

Can't you ship a few more in from South Shields or somewhere?

:lolol: aye you not heard about her she walks like John Wayne and has had more pricks in her than a second hand dart board :lolol: :lolol:

STID

Oct 26, 2004
Sunderland
to be fair to Marcus, I think he is talking the game up as we tend to not like playing against teams who sit back, we struggle to break them down. And I can tell you, Sunderland never under estimate the opposition no matter who it is.
Enjoy.

Oh and don't forget NOOOOOO Balloons.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
STID said:
to be fair to Marcus, I think he is talking the game up as we tend to not like playing against teams who sit back, we struggle to break them down. And I can tell you, Sunderland never under estimate the opposition no matter who it is.
Enjoy.

We don't sit back .... we did last season, but McGhee has the boys playing passing and something aproaching attacking football away from home and I can't see that changing tomorrow

STID

Oct 26, 2004
Sunderland
STID said:
Enjoy.

God I hope not, most games this season at home have been bloody boaring, mind if you lot are brining Balloons and create a good atmosphere I can always sit and watch you lot instead.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
JulioArca said:
but the reality is we should beat you tomorrow :smokin:

I don't disagree

But I'm sure Leicester/Forest/Leeds player's and fans alike said the same thing ;)

No disgrace if BHA lose tomorrow, just hope that if we do lose, we go down trying, rather than soaking up pressure for most of the game

JulioArca

Oct 29, 2004
On the Left Wing said:
We don't sit back .... we did last season, but McGhee has the boys playing passing and something aproaching attacking football away from home and I can't see that changing tomorrow

I honestly think that could be your downfall, i you come up here and try to frustrate us like basically every side we have played at the SOL then u have a chance if u make the game open we will stuff you, Crewe tried it and got blown away.

JulioArca said:
I honestly think that could be your downfall, i you come up here and try to frustrate us like basically every side we have played at the SOL then u have a chance if u make the game open we will stuff you, Crewe tried it and got blown away.
Don't worry. There's not a single Albion fan who understands McGhee's tactics.

We spent all last season moaning that he didn't understand the team and didn't know what he was doing. All the way to the playoff final and promotion.

Same this season. When we lose, he's rubbish. When we win, he's rubbish. Until he opens his mouth and tells us how he managed to get the three points that we never saw coming.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I like the way all these teams think they are better than us. the thing is we are all in the SAME division and that we all Deserve to be in here. We deserved to go up and Sunderland deserved to stay down. I am sure people would argue with this but at the end of the day the division does not lie

Bring it on Sunderland, You are in for one hell of a battle tomorrow

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tell us after the game.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I like Mick McCarthy. I think he did right to stand up to Keane.

I am glad when these big clubs say they should beat us.

I reckon we'll get a draw.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Really looking forward to this one - hope we try and play rather than sit and soak it up - a draw would be a excellent result and a defeat would not be a disgrace - after all every one thinks they should beat Brighton but not all of them do !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Indeed, a no lose situation.

larus

Lord Bracknell said:
Don't worry. There's not a single Albion fan who understands McGhee's tactics.

We spent all last season moaning that he didn't understand the team and didn't know what he was doing. All the way to the playoff final and promotion.

Same this season. When we lose, he's rubbish. When we win, he's rubbish. Until he opens his mouth and tells us how he managed to get the three points that we never saw coming.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good point L.B.
And, even when we lose, he sounds so upbeat, we go away thinking we've won. Makes life so worthwhile.:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the Left Wing said:
We should be beating teams like Brighton

Now where have we heard those sentiments before?
To be fair, the only time I have actually seen that *said* by an opposing manager is by Andy Hessenthaler after we deservedly beat his shabby two bit outfit away from home.

Strange sentiments considering his team is utter GASH with only Rotherham looking worse than them.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Is it just me or can anyone else see Andy Hessenthaller coming to Brighton when he gets the sack? Don't ask me in what capacity, I just get the feeling.

Await slating!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WTF could he do for us ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sunderland should beat us TODAY!

BTW Should I change my signature?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
reply to thread title:

but we will never play brighton you silly boy, because we are brighton - this isnt FIFA on a console where the same team can play itslef :rolleyes: . Would you go in the away end if we played ourselves.

ok, ill get my coat - but i found it funny.

:p :p :p :smokin: :p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here