Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a FLAIR Albion signing today to cheer us up!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Come on Gus, Ken and Tony - make it happen!!

:clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It won't happen, Gus seems to be permanently 'coming back from holiday' I mean how many 'coming back from holidays' can one man have in one summer? Does he even exist one ponders, or is he like Stan Ogden the character in Coronation Street who, long after the actor playing him died, lived on upstairs, bed-ridden and banging on the ceiling for his wife Hilda to bring him up a bacon butty. ???

D

Deleted User X18H

It won't happen, Gus seems to be permanently 'coming back from holiday' I mean how many 'coming back from holidays' can one man have in one summer? Does he even exist one ponders, or is he like Stan Ogden the character in Coronation Street who, long after the actor playing him died, lived on upstairs, bed-ridden and banging on the ceiling for his wife Hilda to bring him up a bacon butty. ???

Stan Ogden ( Bernard Youens)was born in Hove and attend Connaught Road school.

My dad (also sadly long departed) saw him walking down Hove Street pissed up and shouting for people' to leave him alone' circa 1975.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
We will all hav to wait and see who we are going to sign and leave it up to gus and he know whos he wants and he will sign them when hes ready and sorted out the deals for the playes and contacts for them.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have not made 4 NEW signings, have we?

We have signed Calde, who has effectively extended his stay (thank goodness for that)
We have signed Brezovan (who has also extended his stay) (good goalie)

New signings are:
Paynter, who was on loan last season anyway
Poke, backup goalie

So nothing to write home about, and we are 5 or 6 players short of a good squad... not good for a club with a Chairman who wants promotion, and a manager who wants his squad assembled before pre-season...

Wake up people...

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here