Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Need 35,000 Fans At Cardiff ! Why ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I will be there, but personally think 25,000 would be a great turn out.

Shame its not the new Wembley, but we will save that one for when we get to the Premiership !......

Well done lads.

LONDON GULL

Mar 23, 2004
Bedfordshire
I'm making sure this stays at the top because I'm worried. A few years ago 30,000 at Cardiff would have been no problem but now after years of no ground I'm not so sure !

Imagine if we only take 15,000 people will laugh at our "big club" ambitions and it wont look good for Falmer.

Everyone needs to bring at least 2 interested friends, preferably the passionate when drunk type ! Don't worry about denying real fans any real fan will have no problems getting a ticket.

Imagine the boost for a 23000 seater Falmer if we prove we can take more than that to Cardiff !!!!

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
If we took 40,000 to Wembley in 1991 then 25,000 is not unrealistic for next week. Think of my brother though who will be going by train, he lives in Bristol. PMSL bro!!!!:lolol:

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
TICKET AND TRAVEL SORTED

OK ! I'll settle for 31.000

So when I get to Cardiff I want to see 30,999 other Albion fans there to ram the message home to 2 Jags that the Albion needs Falmer as much as Gordon Brown wants to be PM !!

:smokin:

LOADS OF DOSH FOR THE ALBION TOO !!!

:clap2: £££s:clap2: £££s:clap2: £££s:clap2: £££s:clap2: £££s:clap2:

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
ta FG, it is obvious:

BHA fans want falmer, wether 100 - or 100,000 ppl >

Prescott KNOWS BHA fans want falmer, the amount of fans we have is near irrelevant.

it is is a political decision.

ok, if you are going to have (maybe) recycling bins, it doesn't matter if 3 ppl, or 3000 ppl want them - again, it is a political decision.

Some BHA fans think (i,e Samrah) if i sing WE WANT FALMER really really loud this time, then Prescott will say yes.

That is naive.

But saying this, all the publicity we get is more of a help than a hindrence.

Its like so obvious, BHA fans want falmer, and it doesnt matter how many ppl sing it or show it - this fact is already know to the Gov.

queue
:flameboun :flameboun

Last edited:

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
LONDON GULL said:

Imagine the boost for a 23000 seater Falmer if we prove we can take more than that to Cardiff !!!!

very very wrong.

no boost whatsoever.

Do you really really really really think that Prescott is going to watch the game and think - "if they really really really show they want Falmer i will give it to them".

GET REAL BHA FANS FOR f*** SAKE, THE DECISION IS ALREADY MADE.

Lets go and get promoted.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
BRAIN TRANSPLANTS

Sounds to me that MK-BHA and FG are twins cerebrally damaged at birth.

Why don't you both invest in a new brain ?

Clearly you are both retarded with no perception or imagination at all.

:smokin:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
so Zealot, you honestly really think that wether we take 22,000 or 30,000 to cardiff will make a difference to the Falmer decision?

You are very insular.

I would buy your brain, but at 1p I might splash out a bit more.

I have stated any publicity is good, but some ppl think that if they wave an A4 i want falmer poster it will sway the decision - it wont FACT.

How can my views mean i have no imagination, you judgemental mug.

I want Falmer as much as the next man, and my views dont mean i am retarted. Take a step back and look at the big picture for fecks sake.

???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I'm going along with Moggy Chez and Dannyboyseagull. Will get more mates to go as soon as I get my ticket. Imagine how gutted you would be if you had persuaded loads to go to Cardiff only for you to miss out as the tickets had sold out :nono: :nono: :nono:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
MK_BHA - You are probably right. No amount of people at Cardiff will make Prescott decide either way

BUT

as we're going to be there anyway AND it's on the telly we have nothing to lose in reiterating the point. I for one don't want to miss the opportunity to show EVERYONE how much we need this ground, decision or no decision.

It's important we take the full allocation simply because we can. Bristol City will take theirs. It'll be a great day out, but it'll be even better the more we take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here