Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we must be swimming in money now

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dave the Gaffer said:
.....be interesting to see what happens when a computerised system is issuing tickets and people dont get them.

I went on line to order 3 tickets for Kerrys Testimonial, 1 junior for Ben 1 adult for my brother in law and 1 senior for myself and they came up with North Stand Block D 1 in row A 1 in D and 1 in H so that is 3 tickets they havent sold as yet. If I can get into the shop I will buy them but I shallnt put myself outunduly. That is tickets for a testimonial game what will happen if we draw a big side in the cup.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dick Knights Mumm said:
the drip-drip of anti-DK continues.

What? Some people point out that we have heard it all before, and that is anti-DK? Bollox... it is 100% fact that we have been told we have agreed this fee and that fee over and over again... and nothing has come of it... been going on for years now... I will believe it when the pen is on the paper...

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
no they spent their time fielding wankers abusing them when they didnt get fa cup tickets.....be interesting to see what happens when a computerised system is issuing tickets and people dont get them.

go and support some northern team...................like uddersfield
we have no money no ground but we still win two championships three promotions come on Dave enough is enough support your home team

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I thought contracts ended in June? Therefore we won't feel any 'benefits' yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here