Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'we love you' vs Barnsley

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
<mod: abusive comment removed>

Bloody hell, you've just been banned for this!? I cant even remember what you said, but it wasn't that bad.

Titanic is on the warpath today.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bloody hell, you've just been banned for this!? I cant even remember what you said, but it wasn't that bad.

Titanic is on the warpath today.

What he got from me was a 1 point infraction... the mildest of available admonishments! However, it has resulted in a ban, perhaps due to some topping-up process from previous misdemeanours... I will check the details.

On the point about directly abusive posts... which both of the deleted posts were, it has been clearly stated several times recently that these are not welcome on NSC.

It's not a 'warpath', I am only doing my job :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What he got from me was a 1 point infraction... the mildest of available admonishments! However, it has resulted in a ban, perhaps due to some topping-up process from previous misdemeanours... I will check the details.

On the point about directly abusive posts... which both of the deleted posts were, it has been clearly stated several times recently that these are not welcome on NSC.

It's not a 'warpath', I am only doing my job :thumbsup:

OK fair enough on Noooone's ban.

BUT, my infracftion was for telling a Palace fan to 'f*** off'. However, if you don't log on to NSC for a certain amount of time (think it is a few weeks / months) a message appears saying something along the lines of "Hi Commander, we notice you haven't logged on for a while, why don't you take some time to to discuss BHA or abuse Crystal Palace".

That is exactly what I did. I don't think it was over the top abuse, if we cant tell Palace fans to f*** off when they say something stupid, then for me, the Board is becoming way too sanitised.

If the mods deleted every single post and issued an infraction when someone tells someone else to f*** off, we would end up with about half the Board banned. Surely this is way too over-zealous moderating?

Or am I being precious because I've received my first ever telling off, in 8 years of posting?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Don't you lot have an embarrassment level?

Whether we copied the song or not it was palace that are known for the song throughout the English game.
Every team you play is laughing at you.:banana:
Maybe we should sing good old Croydon not by the sea because believe me it would be no sillier than you lot trying to copy a song that we ripped the heart out of your atmosphere with a few weeks back.

Whether we copied the song or not it was palace that are known for the song throughout the English game.
Maybe we should sing good old Croydon not by the sea because believe me it would be no sillier than you lot trying to copy a song that we ripped the heart out of your atmosphere with a few weeks back.

f*** off, nicely.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The urban myth spreads.

Yes you beat us. But until 80 minutes we could hardly hear you.

Quietest fans at the Amex so far this season, (with the exception of Barnsley on Sunday, and Peterborough who only half filled the away end) up till the time of your first goal.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Nobody cares what you think mate. Go away.

Is that better, Titanic?

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Mate, this is gonna be 6 pages by the morning!!

No it ain't...and you know why? You took that song from your rivals (who themselves borrowed it from St Pauli i admit) and you embarrass yourselves by being absolutely piss-poor at it. Give it up fellas. Find your own song, and sing it well.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
leave it to Palace to sing it properly
Only because they've been singing it longer, In time our will not only be louder but original lyrics not just a rip off.
The urban myth spreads.

Yes you beat us. But until 80 minutes we could hardly hear you.

This, Also the myth that they are 'known' as the fans to bring it to England, Absolute bull shit and many other clubs including FC United of Manc, York etc would say differently.

Palace delirium.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Only because they've been singing it longer, In time our will not only be louder but original lyrics not just a rip off.

This, Also the myth that they are 'known' as the fans to bring it to England, Absolute bull shit and many other clubs including FC United of Manc, York etc would say differently.

Palace delirium.

I don't give the proverbial who brought it to England to be honest......We Love You.... is known throughout English football as a Palace song....end of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here