Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We lost an average player whats all the fuss about ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am 100% behind Mark McGhee and Dick Knight. Dick Knight will be an Albion legend and hero no matter what happens in my book. McGhee is a quality manager at this level and time will prove this. We have some quality players and half a dozen or so well above div 1 standard. We will be a major force this season, a play off is a guarantee but I still expect us to get promoted and win the league. 7 games 1 bad performance. Some jumped up nobody slags off McGhee so what, he is crap anyway, why the big fuss, we will win at Bristol City today and be around the play off spots. We are a good side at this level. CK-R can just feck right off, McGhee is the man for the job and Dick Knight is a hero.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Please tell me you have not had a bet on that or we will have no chance:p :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I backed them heavily to win the league.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
#NURSE.......HE NEEDS HIS MEDICATION AGAIN...........#???

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Uncle Spielberg said:

That is the end of my dream for the season then:down:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Uncle Spielberg said:

From the Argus...

Ladbrokes Southwick Square announce major shop re-fit after year of record profits

"We are literally awash with oodles of lovely lolly!" beamed Regional Manager, Ivor Bundle o'Cash. "We could carpet the floor and paper the walls with tenners if we wanted! First job Monday morning is to sweep all the money into wheelbarrows just so we can get to the cashier windows."

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Uncle Spielberg said:

You've got to be kidding.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Dick Knight will be an Albion legend and hero no matter what happens in my book. McGhee is a quality manager at this level and time will prove this.. CK-R can just feck right off, McGhee is the man for the job and Dick Knight is a hero.

wise words.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nobody cares overly about losing an average player. It's failing to bring in a proper striker in the transfer window that's a bit crap.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I couldnt give a shit about losing Colin, its the fact that we have completely failed to replace him that is the concern.

The club are f***ed, I think we are going to be hovering mid table to relegation unless a very good loan is bought in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here