Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We lose again tommorow enough is enough!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If there is another lack luster performance with no heart or desie tommorow that leads to another defeat by a very poor side then its time something is done.

Wilkins talks a good talk..Is no doubt a great guy who loves the club just like every fan does...But this is getting quite riduculous now. The results are awful..so are the performances..we dont look like scoring and the kids just arnt doing it for wilkins softy softy approach. We are staring div 4 in the face and no1 seems to really care..."just stick with him...bla bla.."

Come on Dean and Dick before it too late admit when were beat..he's not the right bloke for the job and its defo not too late to save us from relegation.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES..HE'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

and this situation has got to be sorted!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry but could you not have posted this on one of the other 2000 Wilkin's out threads.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
top bloke - yes
Brighton in his blood - yes
League 1 manager - afraid not

I was against the appointment from the beginning , however , I have supported DW + will continue to support .
But facts spea for themselves Im afraid , something needs to be done and quickly.
With a very young team its going to be even harder once we get into the bottom 4

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What exactly has wilkins done to deserve fans backing...he's not improved performances..there bloody worse...the players he has brought in are inept...the kids at the club know him as a soft touch and we cant score for fcuk.

Great manager!

If we give this guy until the season is over we will be down and getting 4000 tops next season @ withdean

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
byf said:
What exactly has wilkins done to deserve fans backing...he's not improved performances..there bloody worse...the players he has brought in are inept...the kids at the club know him as a soft touch and we cant score for fcuk.

Great manager!

If we give this guy until the season is over we will be down and getting 4000 tops next season @ withdean

Try getting behind them? If we win tomorrow it will be slightly different. Its not the manager its the team, they're young and if you look at the results, we will win a few in a row then lose a few in a row is a confidence thing, this sort of sh*t isn't really going to incourage a young side. we're stuck we've stuck with what we've got, so get behind them.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Marshy said:
Get adams in until the end of the season

Totally agree. McGhee would not have us in this position, overall he did a great job but people forgot that, when knight didnt give him an inch of help bringing in new players.

Bye Bye Wendy

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I said when we sacked McGhee we would regret it and I hate to say I told you so.

I am not saying we'd be in the Play-offs with him in charge but realistically I don't think we could ever expect that from a rebuilding season like this. Equally with a manager of McGhees calibre and experience I don't think we would be 2 points off relegation.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hiney said:
Because he's a brainless imbecile?

It shows true character when someone feels the need to insult someone for having an opinion different to their own.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I have to agree.

Though I was against McGhee's sacking and Wilkins' appointment I said at the time I would judge Wilkins on points, not the 'passion' he promised to bring. The fans seemed to prefer this to McGhee's workmanlike approach.

Now it is plain to see, PASSION does not = POINTS.

Lose to Orient and Wilkins must step aside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here