Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
biggest signing in your lots history you say?:lol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
No, hes not our biggest signing! We got him for free! I just dont know much about him. And dont start giving it in the 'big spending signings' bollox cos your two bob club aint got a pot to piss in either........

Last edited:

WATFORD O said:
No, hes not our biggest signing! We got him for free! I just dont know much about him. And dont start giving it in the 'big spending signings' bollox cos your two bob club aint got a pot to piss in either........

Oh, but he IS a big signing. A big, FAT, useless pile of drink-driving SHITE signing.

Next you'll be signing Jamie Campbell. :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Safeway said:
Really? And here I was thinking a certain Bobby Zamora chipped in with 34 goals.

You learn something EVERY day. :rolleyes:

:clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Jesus Gul said:
scored in a 2-0 victory at Brisbane Road if I remember rightly

I had erased that from my mind. We were shit that day. I prefer to remember the bitch slappings we gave you before.........

Seagull Stew

To be fair, on his day Lee Steele was a good player.
Great to bring on as sub, to charge through the opposition's defence (a la Tony Rougier) and who will forget his winner against Bristol City!
However, if his "on his day" days are few and far between nowadays then he was a large round bundle of lard, agreed!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
WATFORD O said:
I had erased that from my mind. We were shit that day. I prefer to remember the bitch slappings we gave you before.........

You're starting to sound like Spurs fans who try desperately hard to remember when they beat Arsenal a couple of times.

Enjoy your 'bitch slapping' memories...we prefer to enjoy memories of 2 consecutive CHAMPIONSHIPS (had one of them recently?) and we'll also enjoy our memories of THIS SEASON'S PLAYOFFS regardless of outcome.

Have a nice day!

humor107.jpg

:wave:

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Will always be an Albion legend in my book for that last-minute offside winner against Bristol City two years ago. Don't let him drive himself home from the Christmas party though. I can see the headlines now: "Lee on the Lash in Leytonstone".

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
he was pretty damn average and thats putting it politely when he left us and that was a couple of years ago, so i can only imagine what hes like now........conference beckons i think :)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Twatty, Lee Steele is a good Division 3 player who on his day can turn a match. He scored a few for us in Div 2 in our promotion winning season and I for one was sorry to see him go.

Cant believe someof the shit you lot are writing about him, he always gave 100% when he played and, other than the usual crap about him drinking to much becasue he got caught drink driving, always seemed pretty popular.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Jesus Gul said:
scored in a 2-0 victory at Brisbane Road if I remember rightly

Pretty convinced it was Bobby and Brooker who scored that day, Steele was quality on his day its just a shame there werent too many of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here