Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We flippin' murdered 'em....

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
So, I'll probably get flamed for this but I thought we absolutely BATTERED Leeds from minute 1 to minute 90 tonight, and save for a moment of madness from Bruno and a world class save by Paddy Kenny we would have won comfortably.

We outclassed them in all departments and I thought they were staggeringly fortunate to get anything out of it. We got our Brighton back tonight, and performing like that for the rest of the season will get us into the playoffs.

Feel free to slate me, but I thought that was a top drawer performance tonight and quite frankly I don't really care if you don't!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
So, I'll probably get flamed for this but I thought we absolutely BATTERED Leeds from minute 1 to minute 90 tonight, and save for a moment of madness from Bruno and a world class save by Paddy Kenny we would have won comfortably.

We outclassed them in all departments and I thought they were staggeringly fortunate to get anything out of it. We got our Brighton back tonight, and performing like that for the rest of the season will get us into the playoffs.

Feel free to slate me, but I thought that was a top drawer performance tonight and quite frankly I don't really care if you don't!

+1

Best game I've seen in AGES

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I feel like we have just lost a game rather than drawn it soon the luck will start coming our way again, have those two first half strikes not get deflected on the posts we would have won by 4 or 5 tonight

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If we can maintain that level of performance we'll win plenty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here