Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We don't deserve to be promoted with only 8000 fans.......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f*** em all

huddersfield waht is their avaerage attendance? i would say less than 15000 in other words less season tickets then weve sold for next season, lee clark can shove his stupid scarf up his arse, is that the english way lee you rat faced DICK? :bigwave:

Now surely you feel better for that loving post to our wannabee loser friends? :wink:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
As I have said many, many times, the best team in the league is the one that has the title "Champions" after 46 matches.

As for better than us on their day, 3-1 and 3-0 vs Posh, 4-0 away at Charlton are results I don't see Southampton matching.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another beauty from the same board:

Credit is due to Gus Poyet who has, in my opinion, done a great job in motivating and managing his team to punch above their weight in League 1 this season. They may not play pretty football but it is effective. Their philosophy is to not concede. If they don't score then the least they get is a goalless draw.

Christ on a bike, I'm struggling to remember many 0-0 draws this season! Orient away, erm...there might be one other...? And as for our football, well I think it's been stunning at times, particularly when compared to the "twat it up to Rickie Lambert" style employed by some other clubs.

Laughable :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This, my friends, is why our deluded SCC chums are still floundering about amongst the also-rans :lolol:

Dagenham have had 16 shots at the Brighton goal so far. That is fairly typical of a Brighton game. Usually, possession is 61-39% in their opponents' favour, corners 8-0, and shots 14-1 but, Brighton always score with their only shot at goal, and it is always around the 60 minute mark.

This post has been edited by its original author

1150 forum posts
4 news comments
0 match reports
0 blogs
0 polls

Just seen this posted on SCC'S forum. We need to get some tunes in order for the upcoming home games. Now, how many season tickets are left at Falmer???:lolol:
Seriously, Not here to take the piss just here to gauge your opinion, All the best for the remainder of the season , It would be far better if teams like both ours went up that can attract for than 10 thousand at a home games rather than teams like Brighton and MK Dons / Bournemouth who cant even manage 8 thousand, iam sure the championship clubs will be much happier with our gates rather than theres also[/I]

I'm not going to read through this thread so it's probably already been said; this has to be one of the dumbest things I have read on a football forum.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's a bit like us saying that Saints don't deserve to go up because they have the most expensive squad, the biggest crowds, the most arrogant manager and fans and still aren't any better than 8 or so other teams with nowhere near the resources.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
apart from the sheer stupidity of it all, Edna, I love this stat that you quoted:

So possession ranges from 61% in our oppos favour to 61% in ours? Even if true, that makes it quite even, no?!

No, I think they're saying the opposition always have 60% of possession.

Clueless.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The responses to the Hudds nutter by Saints fans have been very understanding.... think Adkins should start being nice to us (certainly for the fans it looks like the penny has dropped) as it may be results against us that decides whether Saints or (the now most-hated) Udders go up automatically.

How do you work that "61 to 39%" equates to 60? Granted I have not read the actual quote!

61% IN THE OPPONENT'S POSSESSION
39% IN BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION'S POSSESSION

The 'critic' of our team is saying that the opposing team gets the ball that much more than us, but we manage to scrape wins all the time anyway.
Which isn't much of a criticism when you think about it, as the scoreline is the main thing, not stats. After last night's game they could be frustrated because our opponents took about 7 shots to each of ours.... with a scoreline of 0-1 to us ( :clap2: )

geddit?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I truly cant wait for the Saints game, promotion and title will be done and dusted by then and I can just sense the apmoshere is going to be great and also very funny............roll on the game and Im hoping the sportsman is going to open early to get the party started...

and a comment on the forums.......f*** em all........who gives a flying f*** what they think, its out of pure jealousy!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From a Dagenham fan on twitter last night:-

"Spose they'll be happy with 3 points but pretty negative, expected more. Thought Southampton were far better."

I wish Brighton fans would stop denying that they play negative football, it is embarrassing, you clearly do, and it is clearly working.

:shrug:

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
61% IN THE OPPONENT'S POSSESSION
39% IN BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION'S POSSESSION

The 'critic' of our team is saying that the opposing team gets the ball that much more than us, but we manage to scrape wins all the time anyway.
Which isn't much of a criticism when you think about it, as the scoreline is the main thing, not stats. After last night's game they could be frustrated because our opponents took about 7 shots to each of ours.... with a scoreline of 0-1 to us ( :clap2: )

geddit?

Yes! What a :dunce: ! I blame it on the earliness of the hour!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's fine to suggest that we were negative in any given match, but you can't extrapolate that through the course of the season. Didn't we just beat Carlisle 4-3? In fact didn't we score 4 goals in 4 out of 6 league matches in a row, a run that ended just 2weeks ago?

Doesn't sound negative to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here