Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We did make a racket.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What an amazing atmosphere we created today.In 1991 at Wembley i thought it was dissapointing but today we were awesome totally outsinging Bristol.Lets give ourselves a clap.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...whoever said we were just a small provincial club should have been their today, on that performance by both team and supporters we are anything but that...

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
City fans were a disgrace today, I think i only heard them sing twice at the most.:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It was strange being right round next to the Bristol fans as we could hear them more than you.

The final celebrations were great (as the red lot had left remarkably quickly by then)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thought theirvsupport was bad,esp as they had 6000 more,getting out of cardiff nightmere but who cares what a special day,and the ground unbelievable,top vocal support ,91 all forgotten:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The noise we made was fantastic. What a day.

Spent part of last night in Bristol where I had to drop back my sister's husband.

Some Rovers' fans had put a banner over one of the bridges of a Pirate sign and the comment 'So much for a Big Club'. I could'nt help but smile, especially after the City fans were larging it up well and truly on the M4 on the way to the game.

MactheRuss

May 22, 2004
Worthing
I'm looking forward to downloading all the video clips off me digicam to see just how loud we were!

Also got a good recording of Leon's penalty (helped my nerves by not watching directly!)

Awesome - am now looking forward to some away games next season - the Hammers, QPR, Reading for starters!:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
west ham wouldn't get chanegd in rotherhams changing rooms - what they gonna think of the withdean portacabins?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here