Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We did it! Newcastle..Prize money.. but one worry

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
As happy as i am with us getting through. My only worry is having palace on the tuesday after the newcastle game. Palace don't have a match that weekend meaning we are going to be a lot more tired, especially the ways things are going with injuries and suspensions. just like the first game at the AMEX against palace... i cant bare another defeat.

D

Deleted member 18477

i'll worry about palace after the newcastle game! so happy kerrrrrching!!! £££££££££££££££!!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Our record this season of playing on Tuesday after a game on Saturday is pretty good.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm sorry, but I will not accept tiredness as an excuse for losing a football match... Pros should able to play a 90 minute match 7 days a week if necessary! And put in an acceptable performance, unlike tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
After that performance we've nothing to worry about :lolol:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
perfect, we have the weekend off while the weeds play the Geordies.......just before your trip to Selhurst...oh yeah and it's couldn't BEAR another defeat !!!!! not bare !!!

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It's professional football, two games in a week is nothing. Funny how you are not worried about this Saturday's games and yet we played 120 minutes tonight.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I know its mad but I would put out a mostly development team against newcastle and have tickets fairly cheap, just to earn abit more money, Id rather us do good in the league than risk futher players out from being sent off or injured against newcastle.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Tune into a bit of the Australian Open tennis, they play every other day, sometimes +30 degrees, minimum of 2 hours, sometimes 4/5 hours a game. That is what fit professional sportsmen should all be capable of. Sat/Wed/Sat/Tues shouldn't be a problem and don't use it as an excuse.

D

Deleted member 18477

perfect, we have the weekend off while the weeds play the Geordies.......just before your trip to Selhurst...oh yeah and it's couldn't BEAR another defeat !!!!! not bare !!!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thats right a big money tie against newcastle united fc :)

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
I know its mad but I would put out a mostly development team against newcastle and have tickets fairly cheap, just to earn abit more money, Id rather us do good in the league than risk futher players out from being sent off or injured against newcastle.

Agree, As much as i want to beat Newcastle with a full strength team, i do not want to lose to Palace again...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tune into a bit of the Australian Open tennis, they play every other day, sometimes +30 degrees, minimum of 2 hours, sometimes 4/5 hours a game. That is what fit professional sportsmen should all be capable of. Sat/Wed/Sat/Tues shouldn't be a problem and don't use it as an excuse.

Less contact in tennis than in football.

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
It's professional football, two games in a week is nothing. Funny how you are not worried about this Saturday's games and yet we played 120 minutes tonight.

Maybe just this time its palace... and i dont want them to do the double over us!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Lets hope that continues then, Our bad run of form this season came off the Liverpool FA cup defeat.

Uhm..we're still in the fa cup. We just beat wrexham.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Maybe just this time its palace... and i dont want them to do the double over us!
We don't want to lose any games. I really don't care whether it's Peterborough or Palace, let's just get to the 50 point marker and then hopefully push on from there.

In a strange way the Newcastle game is massive, if we can get a draw and go to St James' Park and get another half Million pounds that would give us about a million to spend in the January window, happy days.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thats right a big money tie against newcastle united fc :)

i thought the only game you lot were bothered about was against us and you always go on about how much money you already have.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here