Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can expect to see balti pies from Piglet's Pantry in the next....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Another snippet of information I heard... please don't shoot the messenger! The catering company has 4 weeks to get their arses into gear or they're out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm, cant think it would be piglets because of the good reviews they have received from fans. I wouldn't say azure was doing THAT bad a job?

Running out of pies before half time at the last home game wasn't overly clever.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Another snippet of information I heard... please don't shoot the messenger! The catering company has 4 weeks to get their arses into gear or they're out.

Good news if true. Its not about teething problems anymore. Azure must be costing the club a fortune in potential revenue.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chaps, chaps, chaps.

Never mind the caterers: WE ARE GETTING BALTI PIES! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite democratic though eh? It ensured EVERYBODY in the queue was disappointed, not just those at the back.

I was left shocked, traumatised, distraught and peckish, especially as I'd passed up the opportunity of having a pre-match pie in favour of waiting for a half time TREAT, only to be left high and dry at the crucial moment. Frankly, the second half was nothing short of one long pieless ORDEAL.

Was that Azure's fault though? They can only work with what they were given

I can only offer a :shrug: at this. I've no idea what the working arrangment is between PP and Azure. Only that it quite blatantly DIDN'T work last week. The aftermath of this disaster was epic in scale. You only had to see the pale, shaken, hollow-eyed fans filing away from the Amex listlessly after the Hull game to realise this. Although that could have been down to Painters performance I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here