Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are top of the league

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What the f*** are you talking about? Have you seen us play recently. You clearly have no idea of our style of play so get your facts straight before you start calling other teams dirty.

As a matter of interest, what is it like having your second season trying to keep up with us?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Saints would collapse if Lallana left. Look at the results last season when he got injured. I don't doubt they have the team for promotion, but do they have the squad?

We certainly do.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
As a matter of interest, what is it like having your second season trying to keep up with us?

In fairness we have been above you for all of this season bar the last day and a half, and I'm quietly confident we'll be back above you after the next two games, but then I would say that. Thats said, Albion & saints first and second is hardly anything to get depressed about. I'ld rather be arguing the difference between 1st and 2nd than arguing the difference between 23rd and 24th.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Saints would collapse if Lallana left. Look at the results last season when he got injured. I don't doubt they have the team for promotion, but do they have the squad?

We certainly do.

Not sure we would collapse but I take your point. Lets see after Wednesday.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
What the f*** are you talking about? Have you seen us play recently. You clearly have no idea of our style of play so get your facts straight before you start calling other teams dirty.

Play is that what you call it your team run around like clumsy steamrollers ,when Physio aidkins has to start changing Pardews team, you will fall apart at the seams,he aint got a fcuking clue.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Play is that what you call it your team run around like clumsy steamrollers ,when Physio aidkins has to start changing Pardews team, you will fall apart at the seams,he aint got a fcuking clue.

Why dont you get on youtube and check out the manner of our goals. I've been on the the opposing teams forum after every game weve played this season and they all say we'll be up there at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here