Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are top of the league

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
We can, and we will what with your next 2 games being away and ours home. And if it wasnt for those cheating Leicester bastards (3rd goal), we'd be top :rant:

Having said that I'ld be happy if the table finished as it is. Whats more I had my first experience at the Amex yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it - wish the pies at St Marys were that good.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
We can, and we will what with your next 2 games being away and ours home. And if it wasnt for those cheating Leicester bastards (3rd goal), we'd be top :rant:

Having said that I'ld be happy if the table finished as it is. Whats more I had my first experience at the Amex yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it - wish the pies at St Marys were that good.

I think you are really a secret Albion fan, you spend a lot of your time on this site, you have confessed that you were at the Amex.

i am confused, why you didn't f*** off to Leicester with the rest of your shit scum supporting fans?? hey i am confused? not as confused as you!!!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think you are really a secret Albion fan, you spend a lot of your time on this site, you have confessed that you were at the Amex.

i am confused, why you didn't f*** off to Leicester with the rest of your shit scum supporting fans?? hey i am confused? not as confused as you!!!

Coz I live walking distance from the Amex but not Leicester, or is that too confusing for you? (and my ST holder chum wasnt going)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm glad we've got a manager who's got his feet planted firmly on terra firma. It's a brilliant start to our all-new era, but there's one helluva long way to go yet. I'd snap somebody's mitts off for a gauranteed Play Off spot now tbh.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

its not all bad, just think, if you keep up with us you may have a good chance of joining us in the prem ;)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

reds finally come out of the closet and now he is a blue

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

What were you doing at ours yesterday, they were not cheating that was a great own goal i`ve never seen better, Keep up aidkins.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Look at the Avatar(preferred the old one)that said red has been away for a while,now the table has a familiar look about it,he returns-i'd love to repeat last season-but remember...it's a divisional rivalry only.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Coz I live walking distance from the Amex but not Leicester, or is that too confusing for you? (and my ST holder chum wasnt going)

If you live in Brighton why do you support a shit team that is southampton with a physio as pretend manager.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Cheating leicester barstads your having a laugh you got what you deserved, your football is to be compared with stoke and portsmouth you dirty f***ing barstads

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Great start for us...but please,it's a long season,I think you can assess roughly the league after 10 games...head in the clouds yes!...but feet planted firmly on the ground.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
seriously, I'd be over the moon if we could finish the season in the top ten. anything above that is dreamland

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Cheating leicester barstads your having a laugh you got what you deserved, your football is to be compared with stoke and portsmouth you dirty f***ing barstads

What the f*** are you talking about? Have you seen us play recently. You clearly have no idea of our style of play so get your facts straight before you start calling other teams dirty.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Having seen some of the train prices to Leicester, I am not surprised someone wouldn't travel up from Sussex!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
IMO saints last season were a bit better than the season before that. But it's still a bit route one kick it up in the air..I know I'm biased but it's not as slick as ours. + they have some big players that can get their heads on big long balls. We don't have that option and I'm glad. Love the way we are playing at the mo :clap:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Good job we haven't lost away since 26th February.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Saints are playing very nice football this season. It helps that Lallana is playing, I recall he was injured for a section of last season, and Jack Cork is very good. Schneiderlin is also back from injury for them which adds a class passing midfielder...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

f*** off scummer, Leister where the first decent team youve played(and you lost), weve had all decent teams bar Doncaster.We are still a better team than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here