Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are southampton, we're top of the league

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
but you of course, can f*** right off, like the bottom-feeding pikey scum that you are. i bet you were part of the squad herded round the top way past the stadium by the police, singing your big-man songs, who not one would even look me and my brother, who were on the grass verge getting a full close-up disgusting whiff of you, in the eye. except the girl who looked over with incredible embarrassment. probably fancied me too. ps. f*** off, you are filth.

No silly we are third!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
HANG ON MIND

why is it that when were talking about league positions we were "smug and arrogant" , yet now it's fair game

bloody hypocrites :p

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Does anyone on here actually care about Southampton? Yes it was fun to wind you up last season after what your muggy twat manager said but in the grand scheme you are irrelevent to us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You are Southampton, and you are at this moment top of the league. Yes.well OK, that is a fact. And your point is....................?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Does anyone on here actually care about Southampton? Yes it was fun to wind you up last season after what your muggy twat manager said but in the grand scheme you are irrelevent to us.

not really , but apparently it's funny coming on here and spouting crap to those lot.

and people bite to it , ignore it and they'll f*** off (hopefully)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here