Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hi all thank you. You did your best , but alas it was not quite enough, I left the BORO and drove to the North Yorkshire moors where we don't have town's full of scruffy migrants on every corner. Had friends in Hastings they left due to the Beggars, Thieves , and Toss Pots. Living down there you must just get to live with it. Oh and bye the way Sheff Wed will rip you all another Ar$e hole there again you will like that.

Keyboard warrior.
Haven't you got a shift at MacDonalds to get to?
Pr!ck

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Hi all thank you. You did your best , but alas it was not quite enough, I left the BORO and drove to the North Yorkshire moors where we don't have town's full of scruffy migrants on every corner. Had friends in Hastings they left due to the Beggars, Thieves , and Toss Pots. Living down there you must just get to live with it. Oh and bye the way Sheff Wed will rip you all another Ar$e hole there again you will like that.

MORE HOMOPHOBIA YOU ARE FUNNY.

End it

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Surprises me that no one has doffed their caps to the Boro fans today. Made a huge effort to outdo the Hartlepool fans with their storm trooper escapades. TV must have picked out at least two dozen of them looking the spit of Sloth from the Goonies. Great effort....

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Don't lie.

If you had friends you'd be out celebrating with them you sad ****.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
With views like that, I'm guessing that you're currently taking in the wonderful scenery whilst choosing to spend your time on another team's messageboard rather than celebrating with the other 99% of Boro fans in the town itself.

An alternative explanation is that you have no friends and no life.

Maybe he is not out celebrating as the Boro fans are throwing bottles at each other in the town centre,and looting the shops according to their message board.
Must be Palace in disguise.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

was your user name deliberatey spelled wrong?:tosser:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Football is really important to folk up north.More than for folk down south.Up north it's grim,grey,depressing.
Would you want to live there?

Have pity for fans of Man U,City etc who were looking forwards to weekends away when their team played Brighton.
Now they have Boro instead. :(

Eee,by,gum.

Mind you there's still the play-offs.

It's grim up north chuck.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
What a classless bunch of goons. 'Boro were a bit 'meh' to me prior to witnessing today's and this evening's escapades, now I hope they get relegated next season with a record low points tally and are soundly laughed back to The Championship by everyone and his wife.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You won't be able to reply, what with being banned and all, but this post reminded me of that whole stand singing "Town full of rent boys, you're just a town full of rent boys..."

Impressive sound, seriously.

Not sure I've seen young kids getting stuck into that before though. Classy place, classy fans.

Certainly a classy place. Look at the stylish boat moored next to ground. Their way of raising the outlook of the place. Town full of rust.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I don't get a Boro supporter posting on here after we just lost out on automatic promotion and expecting some kind of love in.

Are they really that thick up there?

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Proud of Ramirez are you?

Also, when you wake up, you live in Middlesborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here